Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Comes Early For U Guys From Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear, do I need to send you a PM each day to get entered? If so, I will, but wasn't sure.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Woody that is correct as i clean out my messages daily as i average 50 to 60 PM;s besides this alone.
      Also have these entered thus far for the Topps signed BaseBall Card Dale Murphy and if u want to enter i will just put u on the list as well Woody.
      Bobjah/Ucffans/TNT/Ledgawg62/jwGreen 68
      Terry
      Old Bear

Comment

Current with all u guys as of 3.30 and just added 7 more to the list again guys.
        Good luck to u all.
        Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Current with u guys at 6.45 and have also PM the 5 guys who entered since 3.30 as well.
          Will pick at 8 and post tomorrow morning and post up Monday;s as well.
          Terry
          Old Bear

Comment

Thanks for an amazing contest!

Comment

Jaysfan u have traffic pm wise from the Bear bud.
              Terry
              Old Bear

Comment

Thanks Terry. Your a great asset to this site and to the hobby.
                --Jeff

Comment

New one is now posted.
                  Good luck and PM all interested.
                  Old Bear

Comment

Bummer. I think what may have hurt here, is that the thread wasn't noticed because there were any new replies. I know I had a hard time finding it when it was pushed off the first page by new or updated threads. Maybe, in the future, these type of threads can be "stickied". Thanks for your generosity Bear! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment

U bet ya bud.
                      I will and i didn;t have any responses and i had a really nice lot of stuff i had planned to put on but with neither a PM Yesterday and 1 today now know it was a waste of time and money to keep posting and sending for nothing.
                      But that is not the spirit of Xmas and i will never put myself first over friends regardless and will just let this thread close.
                      Again Merry Xmas to all who did get something and the thks from members who have complimented me for being a true member on this site.
                      Old Bear

Comment

My name back in the running!! PM comin your way!

Santa Bear has some NICE stuff here people, dont miss out!
                        Currently looking for:
                        Football: The Gronk!
                        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I posted here before reading the 1st post..... Sad to see Santa Bear go so early!!!!

For those who didnt take advantage, you missed out on some awesome stuff!! Maybe Santa will vist again before Christmas???
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
                          X