• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any red sox dupes?

Comment

Originally posted by ronpage69 View Post
      any red sox dupes?
      Sure will have a few bud. I will just send em your way.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

sweet.thanks.still have my address?i can send it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Crum View Post
          I would definately like to trade for the Thome card. As for the checklists, I have finished that project and no longer need any more. I can send some Red Sox your way for the Thome.
          Not sure the price of shipping is worth the card bud. Let's hold off and if I find some more stuff for you, I wil just include it. Sound good?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

cards in the mail. thanks! Jerry
            My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

New Wix Site:
            http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
            Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
            Also looking for current Blues autos!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
              Not sure the price of shipping is worth the card bud. Let's hold off and if I find some more stuff for you, I wil just include it. Sound good?
              Yah, thats fine unless you want to send in a PWE?
              I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Crum View Post
                Yah, thats fine unless you want to send in a PWE?
                I have it put aside for you bud. Will just put more stuff in there eventually and when there is a stack, I will hit you up.

Comment

Still have a bunch of these if anyone has a list of wants or needs. LMK. Always looking for Red Sox. More for the Red Border (Target), Blue Border (WalMart), EMerald, Gold, Purple Border (Toys R Us) or any of the other parallels of the base. I also could use the foil of the Chasing History Ted Williams I think you get in the rack packs.

Comment

Working...
                  X