Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Topps Turkey Red--Fast Group Break!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Topps Turkey Red--Fast Group Break!

Topps is unleashing an exclusive online-only edition of Turkey Red. Sales start tomorrow at Topps’ online shop and boxes ship next week. The checklist consists of 100 base subjects and 39 autograph cards. Each box contains 10 base cards and 1 autograph and is set at $20.

I know I’m currently trying to fill my Heritage BoBuBingo, but if I get enough interest in this before the boxes go on sale tomorrow, I’ll purchase 10 boxes and do a quick impromptu Turkey Red group break.

Here’s what I’m thinking of doing. Since the base set is relatively small, I’d like to do team slots and dupe sharing all at equal pricing. That means that no matter which team(s) you want, you’d get your team cards and an equal amount of duplicates from other teams. I would try my best to make sure everyone ends up with about the same amount of total cards where possible. You’d also get any autograph cards from your team slot(s). Since this is a smaller set, there will be no skunk rule. The price for each team would be set at $15. Since the base set is 100 subjects and I’d be buying 10 boxes of 10 base cards, there is a small possibility that I’d be pulling the complete base set. In that instance, no one would be able to get any dupes.

If I am unable to purchase any boxes, I will refund your money in full.

If you want to participate, please go to Crackin' Wax for instructions.

Thanks!
    sigpic
    CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
    ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
    FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

The boxes have been purchased and as of this very moment, just six teams left.

Astros
    Indians
    Mets
    Reds
    Rockies
    White Sox
    sigpic
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

Just 2 teams left! Boxes ship today!!
      sigpic

Comment

BREAK RESULTS

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X