Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS or FT 2012 Topps Chrome Miguel Cabrera Buyback Auto!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS or FT 2012 Topps Chrome Miguel Cabrera Buyback Auto!!

Up for sale or trade is a 2012 Topps Chrome Miguel Cabrera Buyback Autograph, LIMITED to 10, and SUPPOSED to be serially numbered to 10 according to checklists, (RC? Not sure how that works). I have the card posted on blowoutcards forum also, but I figured I'd post it here also if anyone is interested in the card as is. Topps screwed up with this card in forgetting to serially number it, or put a hologram sticker, or any type of COA, on it, (which is evident in the scans/pictures of my card, the one on eBay and the one that the person in this thread pulled: 2012 Topps Chrome Blaster - 2000 Miguel Cabrera Buy Back Auto - Blowout Cards Forums). I am currently working with them on getting some sort of COA for it...

BUT since I am a college student, and money is a premium for me, I am trying to move the card as is, if I can since I don't know what Topps can/will do, or how long it will take. There is one other version of this card on eBay, (it is not mine), for around $500. So I will be asking $500 OBO.

I would do trade and cash, or just trade depending on the cards. I am mainly looking for high end Buster Posey/Felix Hernandez/David Ortiz, as well as New York Mets.

Here are some pictures and scans of the card, including scans with the pack wrapper it came from and the receipts.

Again, I am asking $500 OBO, which would include shipping, delivery confirmation, signature confirmation and insurance. I am listening to all offers. Also, if anyone has any other information regarding this, or any of the 2012 Topps Chrome Buyback Autos, I would appreciate your input.
    Last edited by BenP34; 03-20-2013, 03:59 PM.
    Collecting: Buster Posey, Felix Hernandez, David Ortiz, Dustin Ackley, Topps Baseball SP's and Parallel/Variations, New York Mets (especially prospects), Leonard Hankerson, Miami Hurricane football alumni, North Carolina Tar Heel basketball alumni

to the top
    Collecting: Buster Posey, Felix Hernandez, David Ortiz, Dustin Ackley, Topps Baseball SP's and Parallel/Variations, New York Mets (especially prospects), Leonard Hankerson, Miami Hurricane football alumni, North Carolina Tar Heel basketball alumni

Comment

Just to let you know, the original 2000 Topps Chrome Traded #T40 Miguel Cabrera "RC" books at 80 (page 74 of the 2013 March Baseball Beckett). Also, it didn't say if it was an "auto", just had "RC" beside it. I didn't find anything in Beckett about any serial #ed buyback cards (I looked through all of the 2012 Topps pages 226-233). You'd think if they had bought back ten of the original "RC", and if the original wasn't auto'ed, it would have something to verify the authenticity of the auto. Sorry that I couldn't find any more info. for you. I hope you can get the info. and COA you're looking for.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...
      X