2013 Allen & Ginter Charity Case Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Allen & Ginter Charity Case Break

One charity case break is in the books and, because it went so well, we’re going to do it again! The most requested product for me to case break this time around is 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter’s. I will once again be taking donations for charity and will be giving away a full sealed hobby box of the product.

Not only will I be giving away a new hobby box of A&G, I will be giving away another prize. I have acquired from Topps a VERY hard-to-get full uncut sheet from 2013 Series 1!

Ready to lock in your spot? Ready to donate to a great charity? Ready to throw your name in the hat for a FREE box of Allen & Ginter? Ready for your chance at a FREE hard-to-get uncut sheet from Topps? Ready for more info? Just head to the 2013 Allen & Ginter case break page at my blog, Crackin' Wax, RIGHT NOW!
    sigpic
    CURRENT HAPPENINGS: 2013 Topps Triple Threads Charity Case Break
    ALWAYS HAPPENING: Take My Cards! (Free Cards)
    FUTURE HAPPENINGS: Holiday Gift Exchange
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Have now added a Mystery Prize Pack to the giveaway! Includes autograph cards, relic/memorabilia cards, at least one high end hit and MORE! Donated proceeds will go to MLB's RBI fund (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities).

Allen & Ginter Case Break: MEGA UPDATE | Crackin Wax
    sigpic
    TRADING: Want/Have/FT Lists - Last Updated: 10/1/13 - I collect Twins Prospect/FC/RC AUs

Comment

Still a few slots left in the break. Giving away this new Bowman autograph to anyone that takes the Rays slot.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X