Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Sibby Sisti (aka Sibbi Sisti)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Sibby Sisti (aka Sibbi Sisti)

If anyone has any vintage cards of Sibbi Sisti, please let me know. He is the grandfather of a friend of mine. Sibbi passed away a few years back.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Also the first Black player to put on a Boston Braves uni as well in Boston.
    If not mistaken.
    Was a question i had to answer at a pack wars contest way back when.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Comment

Terry - I think you may be thinking of someone else. This Sibby Sisti played for the Braves as a utility middle infielder, but he was white.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Sam Jethroe you are thinking of
        sigpic

Collect mainly Red Sox but am open to GU from any team
        I trade by BV or not at all
        http://s1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh518/joshorjoshua/

Comment

Working...
        X