Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By 11 Game Used Anyone Interested????????????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By 11 Game Used Anyone Interested????????????

Jon and I use to do these all the time on the Topps site.
    He and i just talked about this and looking for a couple more if interested to join in on this little fun trade.
    We want todo it by 4 people so if we have any interest u are welcome if not him and I will do it ourselves.
    Each of us submits all postions plus the Des Hitter and a relief Pitcher for this.
    We will do only Major Leaques stuff no college or USA or Minor Leaque stuff.
    if interested let me know and i will set it up.
    1st 2 3 SS Left center Right Fielder Des Hitter and Reliefe Pitcher.
    If u don;t have any of these and only have HOF cheap stuff as we are not interested in a high end just a decent little trade lot.
    We use to do these all the time and just putting these out to any other 2 interested in this.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Im in. Been awhile since we done this.

Comment

Done deal bud.
      Terry
      Old Bear

Comment

Let me make sure I've got this correct. Everyone that participates has a gu card of each field position (1st,2nd,3rd,ss,c,p,and three outfielders) and one for DH, and one for relief pitcher - is this correct? And, all must be pictured in a MLB uniform - correct? If these are correct, how will the trading/selecting be done?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

sounds interesting

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
            Let me make sure I've got this correct. Everyone that participates has a gu card of each field position (1st,2nd,3rd,ss,c,p,and three outfielders) and one for DH, and one for relief pitcher - is this correct? And, all must be pictured in a MLB uniform - correct? If these are correct, how will the trading/selecting be done?
            thats correct.

Comment

Jon, thanks for the reply. Now, how will the selecting/trading be done?

Orioles Autos I need
              Orioles GU I need

Comment

By selection of each postion starting with first base.
                Each person picks all the First base then proceed to the next postion using a snake style forum to keep it going.
                Terry
                Old Bear

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give this a try. Let me know when the list (and anything else) is needed. Also, just an idea for selection order - example: the one who selects 1st from 1st basemen then goes to the bottom of 2nd basemen, the one who was 2nd for 1st basemen selects 1st for 2nd basemen, then he goes to the bottom of 3rd basemen and the one 3rd for 1st basemen moves to 1st for 3rd basemen, etc. - This way everyone(up to 11 participants) will have at least one 1st pick from a position. Just a thought.

Orioles Autos I need
                  Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney
                    We are doing just 4 people on this one as this usually is a one day swap of cards.
                    Terry
                    Old Bear

Comment

Okay, just four is fine. Everyone puts up eleven(11) cards - p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and 3 outfielders - and everyone must leave with p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and 3 outfielders - correct? Therefore, can anyone pick any position at any time so long as at the end they have p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and three outfielders? Also, do we post our list here?

NOTE - I've pulled my eleven (11) - p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and three outfielders. PLMK - (1) how this will work (2)when we are to post lists (3)when this will start (4)and any thing else that needs to be known about this. THANKS.

Have a good day.
                      Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-05-2013, 10:38 AM. Reason: add info.

Orioles Autos I need
                      Orioles GU I need

Comment

list has been sent

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                          Okay, just four is fine. Everyone puts up eleven(11) cards - p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and 3 outfielders - and everyone must leave with p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and 3 outfielders - correct? Therefore, can anyone pick any position at any time so long as at the end they have p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and three outfielders? Also, do we post our list here?

NOTE - I've pulled my eleven (11) - p,c,1b,2b,3b,ss,rp,dh, and three outfielders. PLMK - (1) how this will work (2)when we are to post lists (3)when this will start (4)and any thing else that needs to be known about this. THANKS.

Have a good day.
                          to answer ur questions

1. we going to start with 1st baseman , 2nd baseman, Shortstop, 3rd baseman, Left Field, Center Field , Right Field , Catcher , Starting Pitcher , DH , Relief Pitcher .
                          2. Send in ur list as soon as u can .... pm northernbear
                          3. as soon as the cards are have arrived to northernbear . sign-ups will be closed on tuesday .
                          4. Feel free to ask questions either on the thread or send a pm to northernbear .

hope i answered ur questions .

Comment

Post has been accepted and list is now in hand for u bud.
                            Terry
                            Old Bear

Comment

Just wondering why do the cards have to be selected in the order 1b,2b,ss,etc when everyone has to submit 1b,2b,ss,etc and must leave with 1b,2b,ss,etc. ? By doing the snake selecting only those with the #1 and last positions will get to pick first at positions. By way of being able to pick any position, so long as everyone must leave with 1b,2b,ss,etc, everyone would have at least a chance to be the first to pick from a position (seems a little more fair).

Also, besides sending our list to Terry, do we send the cards to him or do we send our own to the ones who select them? If we send them to Terry, how much in $ to cover postage do we send? Just trying to get everything straight.

Have a good afternoon.
                              Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-05-2013, 01:54 PM.

Orioles Autos I need
                              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                              X