Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Nice Cards FT or FS-Let's Do Some Dealing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom, they're all still available. Shall I check your bucket for a trade??
    Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by daeldred View Post
      Tom, they're all still available. Shall I check your bucket for a trade??
      Dale.

yes sir thanks
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tom, tough for me on this one! You have some stuff I like, but I think most of it is a higher bv than my 3 cards put together. You're at $37 total for the 3, don't know if you have anything I can find to either add up to close or maybe be at that? Any suggestions??

Comment

Tom, tough for me on this one! You have some stuff I like, but I think most of it is a higher bv than my 3 cards put together. You're at $37 total for the 3, don't know if you have anything I can find to either add up to close or maybe be at that? Any suggestions??

I can get some others scanned in for you tomorrow.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

That'll work for me. Maybe I can find something or a couple of things & we can get this trade going. Thanks, Tom! Or, if you have a list of them now, just let me know what they might be? If not, that's cool too. Thanks again!

Comment

That'll work for me. Maybe I can find something or a couple of things & we can get this trade going. Thanks, Tom! Or, if you have a list of them now, just let me know what they might be? If not, that's cool too. Thanks again!

Sorry no I can't remember what one's they are. Which cards is it so I can set them aside just in case you find some more.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tom, didn't really pick any out just yet. Still considering some you do have in your bucket. I'll let you know if I come up with anything later. Thanks, my friend!

Comment

im interested in this one

2008 SP Generations Memorabilia dual jerseys Cal Ripken/Troy Tulowitzki #GEN-RT bv=$15

i have a trade list up lmk if u see something . thanks

Comment

brock0989, waiting on a deal with Tom possibly with the Ripken dual. Let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks, Dale.

Comment

Tom, I do like the Cy Young Premier Patch ($15, I think), you could set that aside if you still have it? Thanks! Dale.

Comment

Tom, still have the Alex Karras jersey?

Comment

Hi Tom, do you have the Cy Young Premier Stitchings & the Alex Karras jersey? I'd be interested in those. Please let me know?
                          Thanks, Dale.

Comment

Hi Tom, do you have the Cy Young Premier Stitchings & the Alex Karras jersey? I'd be interested in those. Please let me know?
                            Thanks, Dale.

Hey Dale the Karras yes, the Young sorry I forgot to take that one off. Josh on here got that one.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Well, we at least got a start! I'll check to see what else I can use.
                              Thanks, Tom!

Comment

Tom, how about these? Jake Long Masterpiece auto $12, Karras jersey $12 & the Gooden auto $15 if you have them all. That's $39 for me, $37 for you. I can toss in another something or other.

Comment

Working...
                                X