Freddie Freeman Rainbow Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Freeman Rainbow Help

I am currently one card short of a regular rainbow and three more short of a "super" rainbow, or whatever the kids call it nowadays, of Freddie Freeman. Here's what I need:

Camo
    Pink
    Black

I'm sure I could find something to trade for the red and the Camo. Doubt that I have anything for the pink and black, but I'd be willing to pay if the price were right.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
    Tim
    Last edited by Roxfan17; 05-12-2013, 07:02 PM.
    sigpic

Also collecting: J.P. Arencibia, Jose Bautista, Dante Bichette Jr., Yoenis Cespedes, Cutter Dykstra, Dexter Fowler, Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Carlos Gonzalez, Eric Hosmer, Craig Kimbrel, Evan Longoria, Mike Moustakas, Jordan Pacheco, Drew Pomeranz, Wilin Rosario, Freddy Sanchez, Mark Trumbo, Troy Tulowitzki, Dan Uggla

Rockies Uni: Dante Bichette, Andres Galarraga, Jason Giambi, Matt Holliday, Larry Walker

Check out my Blog:http://homeofthetoddfather.blogspot.com/

Good luck. The 2013 Topps Camos and Pinks are hard to find. I haven't found any on ebay or comc.com. I'm just wondering if most of them haven't been pulled yet. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Comment

Thank you, good sir. I was lucky to just pull a random camo off eBay of Miguel Montero. Just wanted to own anybody really. You're right, though. It's definitely gonna be rough.
      Last edited by Roxfan17; 05-12-2013, 07:04 PM.
      sigpic

Also collecting: J.P. Arencibia, Jose Bautista, Dante Bichette Jr., Yoenis Cespedes, Cutter Dykstra, Dexter Fowler, Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Carlos Gonzalez, Eric Hosmer, Craig Kimbrel, Evan Longoria, Mike Moustakas, Jordan Pacheco, Drew Pomeranz, Wilin Rosario, Freddy Sanchez, Mark Trumbo, Troy Tulowitzki, Dan Uggla

Rockies Uni: Dante Bichette, Andres Galarraga, Jason Giambi, Matt Holliday, Larry Walker

Check out my Blog:http://homeofthetoddfather.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X