Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Bowman FT/FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 Bowman FT/FS

    Here is what I have from 2013 Bowman FT/FS

    Orange /250:
    Tayler Scott, Matt Moore, Torii Hunter

    Blue /500:
    CC Sabathia, Brian McCann, Kevin Medrano

    Gold:
    Ben Zobrist, David Price, Jason Werth, Evan Longoria, Wade Miley, Josh Beckett, Miguel Montero, Bryce Harper HTG, Todd Frazier, Nelson Cruz, Jesus Montero, Yadier Molina, Michael Bourn, Joe Nathan, Melky Cabrera, Jason Motte, Ryan Zimmerman, Roy Halladay, Doug Fister, Neil Walker, Matt Kemp, Matt Moore, Howie Kendrick, Adrian Beltre, Adrian Gonzalez, Aaron Hill, Lance Lynn, Yasami Grandal, Billy Butler, Anthony Gose, Carlos Beltran, Raul Ibanez, CC Sabathia, AJ Pierzynski, Dexter Fowler, Paul Goldsmidt, Yoenis Cespedes, Chase Hadley, Chris Sale, Jacoby Ellsbury, Brandon Phillips, Adeiny Hechavarria RC, Mark Reynolds, Jay Bruce, Ryan Braun, James Shields, Kris Medlen, Tony Cingrani RC, LJ Hoes RC, Mike Morse, Aroldis Chapman, Carlos Santana, Albert Pujols, Josh Hamilton, Andrew McCutchen, Giancarlo Stanton, Adam Dunn

    States/International:
    Lenny Linsky, Mikeson Oliberto, Michael Snyder, Mitch Nay, Rio Ruiz NFT, Travis Shaw, Steven Moya, Josh Willingham, Delmon Young, Hanley Ramirez, Alex Rodriguez, Adam Jones, Wei Yin Chen, Jeff Gelalich

    Silver Ice:
    Jayson Aquino, Tanner Rahier, Brandon Maurer, Hanley Ramirez, Hisashi Iwakuma
    Gioscar Amaya

    Mini Refractors:
    Oscar Tavares, Jarred Cosart, Miguel Sano, Jesse Biddle, Nick Delmonico, Sean Gilmartin, Dylan Bundy, Kyle Parker, Daniel Corcino, Xander Bogaerts
    DJ Davis Blue Refractor /250

    Refractor:
    Bruce Rondon /500

    Bowman 100:
    Kevin Gausman, Jesse Biddle, Nick Castellanos, CJ Cron, Byron Buxton

    RC Reprint Refractors:
    Hank Aaron, Andrew McCutchen, Andy Pettitte

    Autos:
    Mark Montgomery
    Wyatt Mathisen
    Renato Nunez
    Tyler Skaggs RC Refractor /500
    Jesse Biddle

    Leland
    Last edited by leedawg62; 05-12-2013, 06:04 PM.
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    Could use this?

    Carlos Santana gold
    I collect Ole School Browns, Archie Griffin, Carlos Hyde, Ap inserts and #d for my son.

    MY BUCKET:

    http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s342/cavsfan08/

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested in the Gold Longoria, Fowler, Goldschmidt and Cespedes. I assume you are looking for football, correct?
      sigpic

      Also collecting: J.P. Arencibia, Jose Bautista, Dante Bichette Jr., Yoenis Cespedes, Cutter Dykstra, Dexter Fowler, Freddie Freeman, Paul Goldschmidt, Carlos Gonzalez, Eric Hosmer, Craig Kimbrel, Evan Longoria, Mike Moustakas, Jordan Pacheco, Drew Pomeranz, Wilin Rosario, Freddy Sanchez, Mark Trumbo, Troy Tulowitzki, Dan Uggla

      Rockies Uni: Dante Bichette, Andres Galarraga, Jason Giambi, Matt Holliday, Larry Walker

      Check out my Blog:http://homeofthetoddfather.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cavsfan View Post
        Could use this?

        Carlos Santana gold
        Looking for players in my sig and Carlos Correa.
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Roxfan17 View Post
          Interested in the Gold Longoria, Fowler, Goldschmidt and Cespedes. I assume you are looking for football, correct?
          Mostly football. In baseball, I look for things that catch my eye. Right now, I'm looking for Carlos Correa and Rio Ruiz.
          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
          I don't deal outside the US

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm interested in the Renato Nunez auto. Take a look at my photobucket and let me know.
            My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
            http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

            Collecting:
            Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
            Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
            Higher end top prospect cards.
            Will consider vintage cards of well known players

            Comment


            • #7
              The only thing I can use is the Watt RC, but can't do the Nunez for that.

              Leland
              I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
              http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
              I don't deal outside the US

              Comment


              • #8
                im interested in this

                Tyler Skaggs RC Refractor Auto /500


                i have a trade list up . lmk if u see something . thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by brock0989 View Post
                  im interested in this

                  Tyler Skaggs RC Refractor Auto /500


                  i have a trade list up . lmk if u see something . thanks
                  Sorry I didn't see anything I could use for it

                  Leland
                  I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                  http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                  I don't deal outside the US

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'll take a shot at the Skaggs, please.
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

                    Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Didn't see anything

                      Leland
                      I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                      http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                      I don't deal outside the US

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X