Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New (or new to me) Baseball...Looking for Red Sox...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (or new to me) Baseball...Looking for Red Sox...

Here is the link...

New Photos by schwood | Photobucket

LMK if I have anything and if you have anything to trade for it!

Looking mostly for GU and Autos for this stuff. And if you have ever dealt with me before (or if you haven't) I collect everything of everyone! As long as they are pictured in the Red Sox uniform! Or in the case of their USA uniform, if they were drafted by the Red Sox, then I collect those too.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Woody
    Interested in the Ripken the Cole and the Parker.
    LMK
    Terry
    Old Bear

Comment

"Woody" - I'm also interested in the Ripken gu, along with the Eddie Murray gu. What are their bv's? Would you be interested in any of the Red Sox I picked up in the "position draft" for either/both?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
        "Woody" - I'm also interested in the Ripken gu, along with the Eddie Murray gu. What are their bv's? Would you be interested in any of the Red Sox I picked up in the "position draft" for either/both?
        Unfortunately I have all those Sox cards bud. Thanks.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
          Woody
          Interested in the Ripken the Cole and the Parker.
          LMK
          Terry
          Old Bear
          What do you have for Sox these days? The Ripken is pretty high end. The only one I saw sold for over 90 bucks. So, really looking for something nice just for that one. Some pack pulled certified and pretty high end on it. The Cole is mid-end and the Parker can be had for something decent too. Not nearly as high the end. The Ripken I am going to be picky on.

Also, only looking for Red Sox in the Sox uniform. I dont' collect anything that has even current guys in other teams uniforms. Only the Sox uni.

LMK what you got, and maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

Comment

For the Cole, I have a 2008 Threads Carlton Fisk Auto numbered to 25, not sure what bv is on the Cole, lmk.
            My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. If you come across some NICE "O's" or baseball HOFer's that you think might interest me plmk, I have a NICE 2012 Topps Classic Walk-Offs Carlton Fisk uniform #ed 25/50 (bv=80) available. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                Thanks for the quick reply. If you come across some NICE "O's" or baseball HOFer's that you think might interest me plmk, I have a NICE 2012 Topps Classic Walk-Offs Carlton Fisk uniform #ed 25/50 (bv=80) available. Have a good night, Rodney
                What does the Fisk look like? Is it a patch? Or is it a one color swatch? The Ripken I have seen sell for 90 bucks, so I assume they don't match up perfectly, but do you have any other lower end Sox stuff you could add? And I would be happy enough to send the Murray your way too to sweeten it in the end. LMK. Feel free to send me a PM to chat about it.

Comment

Originally posted by revghost View Post
                  For the Cole, I have a 2008 Threads Carlton Fisk Auto numbered to 25, not sure what bv is on the Cole, lmk.
                  Honestly, no clue. I don't trade by BV. I seen it sell at 20 and sell at 50. I would say a sale price of about 30 maybe. I don't really have a clue. I dont' think the Fisk would be a perfect match for it honestly. It is higher end. Any of the other USA stuff work to bridge the gap?

I don't see the Threads sold, but I see others in the ballpark.

If you think we can work something out hit me up by PM. Thanks.
                  Last edited by schwood; 06-25-2013, 08:02 AM.

Comment

The Fisk is one color. The ONLY other Red Sox I have available are the ones I have coming my way from the "position draft" and a 8x10 black & white glossy auto'ed photo of Bobby Doerr w/COA. So far as value, I go by bv because "sell prices" can vary greatly (we've traded before, and this wasn't a problem). What year,brand,set,etc is the Ripken from (couldn't tell from the small "pic")?

Orioles Autos I need
                    Orioles GU I need

Comment

Not sure it matches up bud. I normally don't worry when it comes to lower end stuff, but I see the Ripken selling for 90 bucks, and not sure the Fisk would sell near that value. I understand the idea behind book value, but I am one that looks for 'true value' in cards when it comes to higher end stuff. It's all good bud.

The Ripken is 2013 Museum collection /25.

Comment

Woody thks anyways and u have a nice day.
                        Terry
                        Old Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                          Woody thks anyways and u have a nice day.
                          Terry
                          Old Bear
                          THanks for the post bud. I appreciate it. Maybe next time.

Comment

I have no idea of it's bv (Ripken 2013 Museum gu), because the last Beckett I have doesn't have any 2013 bv's in it. Maybe someone around here knows. Usually, most Ripken's book in the 15-40 area unless they are #ed very low and/or are auto'ed. But the same is with Fisk, most of his stuff is in the 10-30 range, but the one I have is 80. Who knows? Have a good evening, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
                            Orioles GU I need

Comment

It's all good bud. I can only tell you that the Ripken I saw, exact same card I have, sold for 90. So, was really looking for something in that ballpark for sale value.

Comment

Working...
                              X