Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to add to my Chipper Jones PC

Anybody have any chipper for trade ?

finished 2 trades thanks to jake and northenbear . pick up some more to add to the collection. looking to trade for some more .

Comment

Hey Brock, any interest in a 2012 Triple Threads Relics Combo Jerseys spell out HOT CORNER LEATHER, Evan Longoria, Ryan Zimmerman & Chipper Jones #TTRC-24, serial #'d 20/36 bv=$30??

Comment

Originally posted by daeldred View Post
        Hey Brock, any interest in a 2012 Triple Threads Relics Combo Jerseys spell out HOT CORNER LEATHER, Evan Longoria, Ryan Zimmerman & Chipper Jones #TTRC-24, serial #'d 20/36 bv=$30??
        very interested . lmk if u see something off my tradelist . thanks

Comment

I'll check it tomorrow & let you know what I can use.
          Thanks!

Comment

Sounds good . Thanks

Comment

No offense, but I can't tell what the cards are in your bucket. The images are too small & dark. Any suggestions on how I can better view them?

Comment

Originally posted by daeldred View Post
                No offense, but I can't tell what the cards are in your bucket. The images are too small & dark. Any suggestions on how I can better view them?
                Might I suggest, clicking on the thumbnails opens up the bigger pic. The pictures are clear and visible on my tablet but the constant interruption by the ads are frustrating.

Comment

I checked one of your other lists that's posted for stuff, what out of this list do you still have??
                  2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric Of The Game Dwight Gooden 3 Color Patch #ed 15/25

2003 Upperdeck UD Authentics Threads Of Time Johnny Bench GU
                  2012 Topps Chrome Drew Smyly RC Refractor Auto #ed 042/499
                  2005 Topps Pristine Legends Valuable Performance Don Mattingly GU
                  2009 Upperdeck Goodwin Champions Steve Carlton GU

Comment

Thanks, I think I've already tried that but I still can't get a large enough picture to tell what the cards are? Might be the way they were uploaded?

Comment

Ill trade ya the refractor auto for the chipper? Lmk thanks

Comment

Chipper

Gotta have more than that for it. The Chipper goes for $30, the Smyly only $12. Let me know what else you can throw in to get us closer?? Thanks!

Originally posted by brock0989 View Post
                        Ill trade ya the refractor auto for the chipper? Lmk thanks

Comment

Pick something to go with it. Lmk thanks.

Comment

How about the Johnny Bench & the Drew Smyly for the Chipper?

Comment

Sounds good . Post it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X