Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wttf Jason Heyward

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wttf Jason Heyward

    lmk what you have and what you want

    tradelist in sig
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

  • #2
    ttt please and thanks
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

    Comment


    • #3
      ttt please and thanks
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

      Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

      Comment


      • #4
        ttt please and thanks
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

        Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

        Comment


        • #5
          I have a Jason Heyward 2009 Tristar Obak you can have for a SASE

          Plmk
          Thanks
          Roy
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

          I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

          Comment


          • #6
            ttt please and thanks
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

            Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

            Comment


            • #7
              ttt please and thanks
              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

              Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

              Comment


              • #8
                please and thanks ttt
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                Comment


                • #9
                  ttt please and thanks
                  __________________
                  U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                  Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                  Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                  Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ttt please and thanks
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ttt please and thanks
                      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                      Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ttt please and thanks
                        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                        Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ttt please and thanks
                          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                          Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            tt please and thanks
                            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                            Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ttt please and thanks
                              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

                              Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X