If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am looking to trade this for a Nice Seahawks Auto. Let me know what you have.
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
Not sure what bv is on this, but I have a 2012 Triple Threads Robert Turbin Single Relic Auto if you're interested. Lmk, the Turbin is in my bucket.
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
I am interested in the Turbin, but it only books for like $20.
Any other cool football stuff?
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
I don't do much with Baseball anymore, so I cant Promise these are 100% up-to-date, but I think most everything in this folder is still available! I did just pull a Bryce Harper Prizm Rookie!
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
How about the Icons and Signature Stars Matt Tuiasosopo Autos for the Turbin? They book at $8 and $10 respectively. LMK.
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
Comment