Anyone interested in Cards? Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick (Cardguy18),
    you could try not having an attitude like you just did with Rodney and you might make some trades on here.

Can you also please elaborate on this remark you made? ""Hi jwgreen68, i just joined 2 days ago and i have no idea how anything works or that he could do anything to my account so... """

Plmk
    Thanks
    Roy
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

You see, i heard about this website on sunday and signed up monday. I didnt know that Rodney was such a good guy and could take away my account. I just want to enjoy the feeling of getting new cards in the mail. I regret talking to rodney that way and hope to be friends with him (if my account doesnt get banned)
      Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
      http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
      I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

I hope i am not banned and i can continue trading
        I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

Nobody is banning you and Rodney ( OriolesFan) can not take away your account.

Only the staff members on the site can ban/suspend you.

Just talk to people like you would like to be talked too and it should be good.

Thanks
          Roy

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Thank you, I am very happy that I can continue trading.

Comment

I never mentioned anything to him about being banned. I did however, after accepting his PM apology, ask him to remove/edit the inappropriate word. I just checked, it's still there.

Everyone have a good night.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                I never mentioned anything to him about being banned. I did however, after accepting his PM apology, ask him to remove/edit the inappropriate word. I just checked, it's still there.

Everyone have a good night.

He edited them Rodney.

Roy

Comment

Working...
                X