Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: 1968 Topps Baseball

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted: 1968 Topps Baseball

    I'm looking to put together another set, so if anyone has any to trade, let me know. I need them all.

  • #2
    I've got 68's avaible.
    Terry
    Old Bear

    Comment


    • #3
      Bob Gibson/F Robinson A/Star/Al Kaline/T Seaver/P Niekro/67 NL Bat Leaders/L Brock/Billy Williams/Rod carew A.Star Rookie card/NL H ?Run Ldrs/E Banks/Bird Belters/Rocky Coavito/NL ERA Leaders/Reggie Smith A/Star Rookie Card

      Terry
      Old Bear

      Comment


      • #4
        I need those. 15 cards?

        Comment


        • #5
          What u got HOF game used or HOF auto;s u can offer me or vintage for these one;s bud.
          Terry
          Old Bear

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
            What u got HOF game used or HOF auto;s u can offer me or vintage for these one;s bud.
            Terry
            Old Bear
            I don't have any HoF cards but thanks for trying.

            Comment


            • #7
              U still want the Pepitone as I can do that for something else besides HOF bud????
              Terry
              Old Bear

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                U still want the Pepitone as I can do that for something else besides HOF bud????
                Terry
                Old Bear
                If someone else wants it, that's fine. I was kinda hoping to find the cards in bulk. This will be my second set, so it's not a big priority right now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OK then bud and good luck with ur set then.
                  Have a nice weekend .
                  Terry
                  Old Bear

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X