Some Baseball F/T Or F/S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Baseball F/T Or F/S

Looking for g/u, autos, rookies of: Matt Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Barry Sanders, other Lions, Bears, Vikings, Packers, Hall of Famers or Baseball: Justin Verlander, Miguel Cabrera (Tigers ONLY), Max Scherzer (Tigers ONLY), other Tigers, Cubs, White Sox, Yankees, Twins, Hall of Famers. Or will check buckets!
    2005 Topps All-Star Stitches Roy Oswalt #ASR-RO, 2008 UD Timeline Rookie Auto Clete Thomas #106, 2005 UD ESPN Sports Center Swatches Carl Crawford #GU-CC, 2012 A&G Jersey Gordon Beckham #AGR-GB, 2009 Goodwin Champions Miguel Cabrera #GCM-MC,TRADED 2004 Studio Game Day Souvenirs Position Andruw Jones #GD-7, 2011 Topps Leather Nameplate Mike Stanton #MGL-MS.
    2012 Triple Threads Heart & Hustle Award Troy Tulowitzki #TTUR-155, serial #'d 2/27, TRADED2012 Topps Hat Logo Patch Ken Griffey, Jr. #BP-7, 2008 Bowman Sterling Jersey David Ortiz #BS-DO, 2004 Topps Tribute Hall of Fame Bat Mike Schmidt #TR-MS, 2003 UD Authentics Threads of Time Johnny Bench #TT-JB, 2010 UD Game Jersey Jimmy Rollins #UDGJ-JR, 2013 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Jersey Carlos Gonzalez #CCR-CG TRADED
    Last edited by daeldred; 12-25-2013, 01:16 PM.

Dale
    Check me for the Tulo/M Caberera and the Gonalez bud.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Comment

Will do, Terry! You have a list of availables on the forum?

Comment

Yep there is a current listing and more to be put up this afternoon.
        Terry
        Old Bear

Comment

Cool, I'll check it out later & let you know what I can use. I'll hold those 3 for you.

Comment

Not a problem and thks.
            Terry
            Old Bear

Comment

Terry, how about the 2005 Heroes Killebrew & the 2002 Fleer Duke Snider for them?

Comment

That will work for me bud.
                In tomorrows mail for u.
                Terry
                Old Bear

Comment

Great, I'll try to do the same for you! Thanks, Man!

Comment

im interested in the schmidt gu .. lmk if u see something from my tradelist . i have alot of football autos .

Comment

Not a problem
                      Terry
                      Old Bear

Comment

Jon, having a little trouble finding something I can use for the Schmidt bat. Would you consider trading for the Ryan Howard Sweet Spot auto?

Comment

Hey Jon, what do you think about the Schmidt bat for the Ryan Auto auto?? Or do you have something else to offer for it? Let me know?
                          Thanks! Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by daeldred View Post
                            Hey Jon, what do you think about the Schmidt bat for the Ryan Auto auto?? Or do you have something else to offer for it? Let me know?
                            Thanks! Dale.
                            ill think about it .

Comment

Alright, just wondered? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X