Help Me with my Bucket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me with my Bucket!

I am now just desperate to fix my bucket I cant make any trades because of it. Im just looking to get 2 cards for 1 or 2 cards for 3 and so forth. Please help!!
    Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
    http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
    I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Originally posted by Cardguy18 View Post
    I am now just desperate to fix my bucket I cant make any trades because of it. Im just looking to get 2 cards for 1 or 2 cards for 3 and so forth. Please help!!
    Is there a translator in the house?
    I Collect mid-high end sportcards, RCs, HOFer Autos

The Vault...Enter at your own risk!!

Comment

Are you looking to try and "beef up" your photobucket to be able to make trades? Are you having technical issues with your bucket? Are you trying to find people who might want the cards you have? Sometimes, it is easy to make trades in bulk if you put them by team.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Do you have a smart phone? Download the app (free from the Android market, not sure about others)....take pics with phone and upload. I then go to a computer to organize.

Thats my method.

good luck!
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I'm really trying to beef my bucket up people call it lame and no one wants to trade
          Bucket partially updated. Still working on it.
          http://s872.photobucket.com/user/Nic...in=true&page=0
          I am always looking for Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver and Packers Super Bowl team member autos!

Comment

If you don't have something that someone else wants, you expect them to trade with you anyways? I'm just trying to understand your situation. You might try buying a "lot" from ebay that has good trade bait or a "port" from comc.com. After you get the cards, make a neat and organized post detailing what you have and what you're looking for in return. Make sure to include year, set, card number, etc. . Give your post a catchy title; "My baseball trade list" definitely sounds better than "Cards I got to trade". Be honest with potential traders; don't try to overvalue or lie about your cards. Trust and honesty are very important.

When putting together your trade bait, look for hot players/rookies and superstars of course. You can't go wrong with Harper, Trout, Puig, etc. Don't think that you're going to be able to trade card for card. If the card you want is $20 but the card you have to trade is only $5, no one is going to make that deal.

When you make a trade, remember that you are required to send first, and do so as quickly as possible. This let's your trade partner know that you're serious about trading plus you'll get your cards faster. Make sure you go the extra mile and spend the money to make sure cards are well protected for mailing. Buy the bubble mailers, team bags and always make sure the package is level; you dont want a big hump in the package that the post office machines will get caught on and destroy even the best protected cards.

Above all; be courteous to other members and don't pout or whine if they don't want to trade with you. Be patient, the trades will come in time.
            Last edited by jwgreen68; 09-13-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I think everyone is confused whether you do or dont have cards to trade or if your not sure how to post pics....am I alone here?....lol
              If you don't have much for cards yet...do what Jerry suggested above.

Good luck.
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Yeah, I think I was just as confused by this thread as everyone else. To add to what Jerry said, it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw down on some discounted Walmart wax, your local retailers probably have some good product from the last three years that could bolster your bucket. This hobby costs, plain and simple. Trading, buying, and selling, all of these aspects will cost money. Investing in some singles or lots on eBay are great ways to build your bucket, but again, you will spend money and time. Lots of time. A big help will be choosing a direction for your collection. Decide who and what you want to collect, that will make this hobby much less nebulous for you all around. Have a purpose. Took me some time to figure that out, I started on here in a similar position as I didn't really know exactly what I wanted for my collection. But first, do yourself a favor: go to Walmart/Target and throw down 20-40 bucks on some discounted/repackage wax. That should get you some immediate trade bait.
                My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

Working...
                X