WTB Cut/Regular Autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Cut/Regular Autos

Looking to buy cut and regular autos of HOFers such as Musial, Koufax, Jimmie Foxx, Duke Snider, etc...and then future or newer HOF such as Ripken, Gwynn, Ozzie Smith, Nolan Ryan, etc. Let me know what you have and price dlvd. Thanks!

I have these baseball HOFer's auto's available ---

2011 Donruss Limited Cuts Hoyt Wilhelm #ed 4/34 - as of 9/18/13 no longer available

2011 Playoff Prime Cuts Emblems of the Hall Robin Roberts #ed 3/5 - has been traded

2003 Donruss Signature Series Century Legends of the Summer Al Kaline #ed 055/100

2012 Leaf Best of Baseball Whitey Ford

Gaylord Perry Enterprises, Inc. Gaylord Perry w/COA

1994 Nabisco All Star Legends Duke Snider w/COA

I f interested, feel free to make offers on each or as a "lot". Don't forget to include shipping costs w/tracking.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 09-18-2013, 08:45 AM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Shoot me a price on the Hoyt, Kaline and Ford. Kaline books $40 and Ford is $25. No price on Hoyt. Thanks

Comment

I have a 2004 SP Leg. Cuts auto of Hoyt Wilhelm #ed /115 that books at 80. If you want that one (instead of the one #ed /34), and the Kaline and Ford (40 & 25), the total bv would be $145. I'd do them for $105 (includes shipping, in hard cases, w/tracking). If you want the Wilhelm #ed /34 (no bv, but I'd estimate it to be at least about 120-125), I'd do the three for $120. If you're buying, I accept cash,check, or postal money order.

Have a good afternoon.

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

Oriolesfan: I can't pay more than 50% book on those cards as they aren't that rare nor in demand. Fair market value for those cards listed is about $15 for the Kaline, $15-$20 for the Whitey, and roughly $40 for the Hoyt /115 and $60 for the Hoyt /34. If my math is correct, that only comes out to about $70 for the first 3 and $100 for the other 3.

Comment

No problem, thanks for the quick reply. All three are popular, as I've had offers on Kaline,Ford, and Wilhelm. However, none had enough that interested me (that's why I still have them). If you want to eliminate the Hoyt Wilhelm(his auto isn't as easy to find like Kaline & Ford), I'll do the Kaline & Ford for $40 plus $3 to cover shipping w/tracking. If that doesn't work no problem. Have a good night.

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

How about the Hoyt /34 and the Whitey for $70 dlvd? Also, I agree those players are popular...just so much of their stuff out there that its driving their card prices down somewhat except for Hoyt. Tons of Hoyt stuff out there but not too much of it is legit brands.

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I think I'll pass on your offer. Have a good night.

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

The Roberts and Wilhelm auto's are no longer available. I updated the list I posted here 9/16. If you're interested, everything else is currently still available. Have a good day.

Orioles Autos I need
                  Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                  X