Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in!!!!!!!!

Comment

Messages have been sent to all participants. If there is anyone else interested, please let me know as soon as possible. If not, we are going to try and get the cards together and start this draft hopefully in the next 10 days. We will not begin until I get all the cards. Please let me know if you have any questions. Since this is a low end parallel/insert, I have no problem being a little flexible on the cards. Some cards are hard to identify if they are true inserts. If in doubt, just think, is this a card someone would possibly want?

Other than that, I think we are good to go! IF while you are searching, you find that you easily have 50 and want 2 spots, not a problem. The more cards, the better!
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Im in for two spots after all.....cards going out today.

thx
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Will have mine out today!
          Arizona Cardinals Autos
          Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
          Wrestling Autos
          Wrestling Relics

Comment

Just about ready to begin. 2 more entries waiting upon. I will start to put together the list of cards (it may take a little while since there are 25 per entry).
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I am aiming to start the draft on Tuesday, October 15. I am awaiting 2 sets of cards. Monday is a holiday, so hopefully I will get them Tuesday. We will post the list of cards and get this started shortly!!!

Comment

Still waiting on the final 2 sets of cards to arrive. Should have the draft started soon!!!

Comment

I think we are ready to begin!!! Later this evening, I will type up the list of cards and do the randomizer. There are over 200 cards, so it may take me a little while to type it up!

Comment

Sorry for the delay on getting this thing started. This one's on me.
                    Arizona Cardinals Autos
                    Wrestling Autos
                    Wrestling Relics

Comment

Well, we are set and ready to go. There are 12 spots of 25 which should equal 300 cards. However, there are about 325 in here so everyone will get a few more. Some people sent in some extras, I threw in a few extras.

Some of the cards might not be inserts, but it is not a big deal. Someone will end up with the cards.

I am thinking of the first 10 rounds doing 1 pick and then, if it is alright with everyone, by the time we get to the 11th round, maybe we can pick 2 cards at a time to speed things up.

Other than that, let's begin!

Comment

Can I go with Craig Kimbrel 2012 Gold Border
                        Arizona Cardinals Autos
                        Wrestling Autos
                        Wrestling Relics

Comment

I will take this one...

2011Topps Diamond Anniversary gold sparkle
                          Jarrod Saltalamacchia - Red Sox

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I will take this one: Pinnacle Team 2020 Stephen Strasburg T4 - Nationals

Comment

2013 Topps Chasing History Derek Jeter Avg at 38 - Yankees
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

I think I'm up. Daniel Hudson Chrome Checkerboard Border
                                Arizona Cardinals Autos
                                Wrestling Autos
                                Wrestling Relics

Comment

Working...
                                X