• Show
Clear All

• I will go with;
    Topps Town
    Roy Oswalt - Phillies
    Ryan Zimmerman - Nationals
    Billy Butler - Royals
    Brett Wallace - Astros
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• With the next 8 picks, Cupstacker will take (include 4 picks from AZdbacks and Schwood):

Red Border 2012
      Mark Lowe - Rangers
      Brett Myers - Astros

Topps Town
      Josh Johnson - Marlins
      Vladimir Guerrero - Rangers
      Josh Johnson - Marlins

2012 Gold border
      Joe Wieland - Padres
      James Darnell - Padres

2013 Gold border
      Wade Davis - Royals
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• I'll take these and that will be the end for me. Thanks everyone.

2013 Calling Card Mark Teixeira - Yankees
        2011 Diamond Duos Clayton Kershaw/Mat Latos - Dodgers/Padres
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

• Originally posted by Negron-23 View Post
          I'll take these and that will be the end for me. Thanks everyone.

2013 Calling Card Mark Teixeira - Yankees
          2011 Diamond Duos Clayton Kershaw/Mat Latos - Dodgers/Padres
          Sounds good - I will send your cards out later this week.

Comment

• I am going to go ahead and close out this draft. It was fun, but as I thought, it does get a little time consuming with some of us getting 50 cards. I have not heard from Kst8er. I am going to divide the cards that are remaining and send him a bunch of them as well. As of now, this is what I have sent:

jaybarkerfan (sent last week)
            schwood (sent last week)
            AZdbacks (sent last week)
            Cupstacker (cards in hand)
            UCFFANS (cards in hand)

Negron 23 (cards to go out this week)
            Kst8er (cards to go out this week)

Thanks for participating! It was fun.... Now, on to the next draft!!!

Comment

• Received my inserts yesterday. Nice stuff. Thanks.
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Working...
              X