Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got this beauty today!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just got this beauty today!

    Ozzie Smith Auto!

    null_zps07e592c6.jpg Photo by uncfan011 | Photobucket

  • #2
    Interested in the Ozzie. LMK if you can find anything from this list.

    This is my current GameUsed and Autographed card list for Baseball

    Bill
    Please visit my website

    Bill's Discount Card Site

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow! Don't you wish everyone could sign that nicely instead of a two squiggles and a line?

      Jim

      Comment


      • #4
        Didn't see anything Chilly. Thanks though

        Comment


        • #5
          I agree Jim. He def has one of the nicer signatures out there. It's a shame though, since I left the hobby awhile back that his stuff has actually declined in value a bit.

          Comment


          • #6
            That card looks familiar ,lol

            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

            I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

            Comment


            • #7
              very nice auto of the oz
              http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
              Collecting Panthers and Lots more

              Comment


              • #8
                Bighurt, did I buy this from you off ebay???

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by accfan01 View Post
                  Bighurt, did I buy this from you off ebay???

                  Nope,
                  that one is in my pc.
                  Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

                  I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice. I got a decent deal on it. $22.50.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X