Hey everybody I'm looking to get rid of some of my common stuff I have so many cards in bins just taking up too much room in my small apartment. If you are willing to pay for the shipping cost I will gladly sent them to you for free. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll do my best to put together a nice lot for you and ship it out to you promptly. Only restrictions are I will not be giving away and superstars, semi-stars, newer RCs, or Hall of Famers. So tell me what to pull, I'll put something together and before anything I'll figure out exactly how much it's going to cost me to ship and I'll let you know ahead of time to make sure that you're ok with the price. Thanks everyone!!!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Looking to give away common cards
Collapse
X
-
Topps Heritage Cubs???
lmk steve****Mark Grace Collector 700/2369****
*****Topps Cubs team Sets ****
My needs lists pages
List#1https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&hl=en#gid=14
List#2https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
-
I was only able to find 4 2012 topps heritage cubs cards
Matt Garza, Geovany Soto, Anthony Rizzo, Starlin Castro you interested? But as I was going through my cards I pulled some other Cubs commons, inserts and some other stuff if you want I can send you a list via pm. Lmk, thanks!Always adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!
Wow all I want for Christmas is this!!!

Comment
-
Kst8er93 I found a bunch of Topps Chrome for you, here's a list shoot me a pm as to what you want and we'll go from there;
99 Topps Chrome
Wilton Guerrero #246
Roberto Alomar #248
Ruben Rivera #249
Eric Chavez #250
Richie Sexson #252
Dwight Gooden #254
Kirk Rueter #256
Gregg Jefferies #258
Matt Stairs #259
Gregg Olson #261
Carl Pavano #264
Nomar Garciaparra #265
Matt Franco #268
Tony Batista #272
Devon White #276
Mike Blowers #279
Bobby Bonilla #282
David Justice #283
Kevin Brown #285
Al Martin #287
Darryl Hamilton #289
Mark Leiter #294
Shawn Estes #297
Scott Elarton #299
Ozzie Guillen #301
Alex Gonzalez #305
John Jaha #307
Robin Ventura #314
Pedro Astacio #317
Rico Brogna #321
Troy Glaus #326
John Smoltz #329
Desi Relaford #336
Mike Hampton #338
Royce Clayton #339
Mike Piazza #340
Jamie Moyer #343
Bobby Higginson #348
Hal Morris #349
Larry Walker #350
Miguel Tejada #352
Travis Fryman #353
Jarrod Washburn #354
Todd Stottlemyre #356
Tom Evans #367
Wilson Alvarez #371
John Thomson #372
Tony Saunders #373
Ken Caminiti #375
Jeff Blauser #378
Joey Hamilton #381
Chris Widger #387
Derrick Gibson #392
Carlos Perez #394
Ivan Rodriguez #399
Moises Alou #400
Sean Casey #402
Joe Fontenot #404
Kevin Millwood #405
Lance Johnson #406
Mike Jackson #408
Todd Hundley #412
Dante Bichette #415
Randy Johnson #418
Jesus Sanchez #419
Carlos Delgado #420
Pokey Reese #424
01 Topps Chrome
Mike Redmond #11
Torii Hunter #48
Chuck Knoblauch #124
02 Topps Traded Chrome
Shigetoshi Hasegawa #T30
03 Topps Chrome
David Ortiz #99
C.C. Sabathia #196
12 Topps Chrome
Chris Carpenter #17
Chase Utley #25
Mat Latos #66
Daniel Hudson #67
Brian Wilson #98
Brandon Beachy #122
Adrian Beltre #132
Dee Gordon #136
Yovani Gallardo #142
Elvis Andrus #149
A.J. Pierzynski #204
Edwin Encarnacion #205Always adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!
Wow all I want for Christmas is this!!!

Comment
-
found a few more...
99 Topps Chome
Matt Morris #263
Eli Marrero #358
Alan Benes #359
03 Topps Chrome
Brett Tomko #298
J.D. Drew #417
Now I also have these but I'm not just giving these away but they are available for sale or trade they're all Topps Chrome serial #'d, refractors, or serial #'d refractors. Here's the list just so you can take a look...
John Smoltz 99 Topps Chrome Refractor #329
Mike Piazza/Ivan Rodriguez/Jason Kendall '98 All-Topps Catchers 99 Topps Chrome Refractor #459
Denny Neagle 03 Topps Chrome Black Refractor #97 serial #137/199
Denny Hocking 03 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor #42 serial #367/449
Tomokazu Ohka 03 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor #117 serial #444/449
Nomar Garciaparra 03 Topps Chrome Refractor #45 serial #310/699
Jason Frasor RC 04 Topps Traded Chrome Refractor #T193
Trevor Hoffman 05 Topps Chrome Refractor #203
Mike Cameron 07 Topps Chrome Refractor #269
Zack Cozart 12 Topps Chrome Refractor #42
Mike Moustakas 12 Topps Chrome Refractor #89
Jimmy Rollins 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #15
Brandon Phillips 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #79
Mike Aviles 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #207
Jake Peavy 12 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #213
Josh Johnson 12 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #63Always adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!
Wow all I want for Christmas is this!!!

Comment
-
I have a son who is beginning to collect cards. Would you be willing to send a flat rate box (they are about $6 for shipping and can hold about 300 cards). If so, I can send you a check or pay pal. My son just likes newer cards.Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses
Comment
-
Originally posted by hedcheeze2131 View Posthow new are we talking?
Last 5 years or so. He just doesn't get real excited about 1986 Topps cards of Razor Shines or Bob Walk.
Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses
Comment
-
Lol aw no Bob Walk! Damn alright yeah I can do that just gimme a couple days and I'll let u know when I'm ready to send itAlways adding to my collection of priority #1 Cal Ripken Jr. cards and memorabilia and priority #2 Manny Machado... LETS GO O'S!!!
Wow all I want for Christmas is this!!!

Comment
-
His favorite teams are the Phillies, Braves, Nats, and Rangers but he will take any newer cards regardless of teams.Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses
Comment
-
Please send me a listOriginally posted by hedcheeze2131 View PostI was only able to find 4 2012 topps heritage cubs cards
Matt Garza, Geovany Soto, Anthony Rizzo, Starlin Castro you interested? But as I was going through my cards I pulled some other Cubs commons, inserts and some other stuff if you want I can send you a list via pm. Lmk, thanks!
Thanks Steve****Mark Grace Collector 700/2369****
*****Topps Cubs team Sets ****
My needs lists pages
List#1https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&hl=en#gid=14
List#2https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
Comment
-
Any Puerto Rican players?? or something from here?
Baseball Set cards need
1978 Topps #100 190 208 213 282 599
2000 Pacific Invincible #15 Greg Maddux,#65 Roger Cedeno,#68 Johnny Damon,#83 Corey Koskie,#85 David Ortiz,#147 Tony Batista
2002 DIAMOND KINGS #6,8,48,62,69,96,98 + SP’s Have #153,154
2006 Sweet Spot Update #3,5,7,11,12,16,20,23,24,31,35,37,39,43,44,51,52,5 5,57,60,61,62,64,68,69, 71,72,76,79,80,82,84,85,91,93,95,100 + SP’s
2008 UD A Piece Of History #78 Jake Peavy
2008 Goudey #216,303,304,305,309,310,311,312,313,318,319,324,3 25
2008 Masterpieces need #91,93,94,96,97,99,102,108,109,110,116,118.
2008 Topps Chrome Wal-Mart Dick Perez
Need # WMDPC-1 Manny Ramirez, 3 Ryan Howard, 11 Jacoby EllsBury.
2012 Topps Heritage #17,25,201,426,429,431,433,434,436,439,440,441,
443,444,446,450,452,456,460,464,468,469,472,473,47 5,476,478,479,480,481,484,486,489,490,491,492,493, 494,495,496,500
LMK ThanksHi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Trade page Bucket!!
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/
Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC
Comment
-
PM sent!
Thanks,
DTons of feedback from other trading sites - all under same handle
Looking for really nice condition vintage, but love to look at sites too!
http://www.photobucket.com/dnorber
Comment

Comment