Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Chrome FT/FS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 Chrome FT/FS

    Here is a list of all of the refractors, inserts, autos I have from 2013 Chrome FT/FS

    -Dynamic Die Cut-
    Jarrod Parker
    Evan Longoria
    Chris Sale
    Salvador Perez

    -Connections-
    Miguel Cabrera
    Prince Fielder
    Adrian Gonzalez
    David Wright
    Josh Hamilton
    Tim Lincecum
    Carlos Gonzalez
    Matt Harvey
    Jose Reyes
    Yu Darvish

    -1972-
    Manny Machado
    Stephen Strasburg
    Bryce Harper
    Yoenis Cespedes
    Dylan Bundy
    Derek Jeter
    Justin Upton
    Jurickson Profar
    Andrew McCutchen


    -Refractors-
    Gregorious RC, M. Mesa RC, W. Meyers RC, A. Colome RC, M. Wacha RC, E. Gattis RC, K. Fujkawa RC, Bumgarner, G. Stanton, C. Beltran, Strasburg, J. Bautista, A. Chapman, J. Johnson, W. Miley, C. Headley, M. Trumbo, L. Lynn, J. Teheran, A. Jackson, A. Laroche, M. Cain, M. Montero, A. Jones, Michael Wacha RC, Wil Myers RC, Evan Gattis RC, Trevor Rosenthal RC, Shelby Miller RC, Wade Miley, Mat Latos, Jayson Werth, Adam Jones, Jacoby Ellsbury, Manny Machado RC, Austin Jackson, JP Arencibia, Fernando Rodney, Matt Harvey, Lance Lynn, Melky Cabrera

    -Xfractors-
    B. Phillips, J. Werth, T. Bauer, M. Cabrera, G. Gonzalez, A. Rizzo, P. Fielder, E. Hosmer, Y. Gallardo, C. Utley, J. Parker, W. Rosario, Fernando Rodney, Will Middlebrooks, Julio Teheran, Carlos Santana, Justin Verlander, Tony Cingrani RC, Hin Jun Ryu RC

    Blue Refractors /199
    F. Freeman, Y. Molina, B. McCann, L. Lynn, O. Arcia RC

    Sepia Refractor /75
    J. Niese
    Chris Johnson

    Manny Machado Black Refractor /100
    Jeurys Familia Camo Refractor /15


    -Autos-
    Melky Mesa
    Carlos Martinez
    Oswaldo Arcia EXCH
    Gerrit Cole EXCH FS ONLY
    Shelby Miller Blue Refractor /199 FS ONLY
    Paco Rodriguez Blue Ref EXCH
    Rob Brantly Refractor Auto /499
    Brandon Maurer Auto

    Manny Machado Red Refractor auto EXCH /25 FS ONLY

    Scans of autos in my bucket

    Leland
    Last edited by leedawg62; 10-13-2013, 06:42 PM.
    I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
    http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
    I don't deal outside the US

  • #2
    Interested in the following cards: 1976 Upton, refractors of evan gattis and Tehran, xfractor Tehran, chris johnson sepia, blue refractors freeman and mccann. Can I get a sale price and/or would you be interested in these?


    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry, I don't need any of those. I will look into getting you a price.

      Leland
      I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
      http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
      I don't deal outside the US

      Comment

      Working...
      X