Hey Folks,
Got a little busy & let my collecting slack off a bit. But I did manage to pick up a Topps Series 2 Jumbo & random giveaway stuff since I've been MIA:
Blue Sparkle
388 Justin Turner
458 Jake Peavy
565 Torii Hunter
Green Sparkle 339 Nick Swisher
Gold 428 Kyle McPherson [0186/2013]
Making Their Mark MM-9 Tyler Skaggs
Rookie of the Year Award Winners ROY-JB Johnny Bench
Spring Fever
6 Tommy Hanson
11 Dustin Pedroia
14 Anthony Rizzo
17 Todd Frazier
22 AJ Ellis
28 Jeurys Familia
35 Ken Griffey, Jr.
38 Fernando Rodney
50 Buster Posey
Check out the wantlist in my sig. Would like to finish up my Series 2 insert sets since Update came out this week. I'm so out of it, didn't even know that until yesterday - so I'll be picking that up next week to work on it!
Previously!
August 2013
Thanks!
weaver
Got a little busy & let my collecting slack off a bit. But I did manage to pick up a Topps Series 2 Jumbo & random giveaway stuff since I've been MIA:
Blue Sparkle
388 Justin Turner
458 Jake Peavy
565 Torii Hunter
Green Sparkle 339 Nick Swisher
Gold 428 Kyle McPherson [0186/2013]
Making Their Mark MM-9 Tyler Skaggs
Rookie of the Year Award Winners ROY-JB Johnny Bench
Spring Fever
6 Tommy Hanson
11 Dustin Pedroia
14 Anthony Rizzo
17 Todd Frazier
22 AJ Ellis
28 Jeurys Familia
35 Ken Griffey, Jr.
38 Fernando Rodney
50 Buster Posey
Check out the wantlist in my sig. Would like to finish up my Series 2 insert sets since Update came out this week. I'm so out of it, didn't even know that until yesterday - so I'll be picking that up next week to work on it!
Previously!
August 2013
Thanks!
weaver