Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for 1969 Topps

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for 1969 Topps

    One of my goals is to complete 1969 Topps Baseball. Will be thankful for any help and eager to work on any trade that maybe available. I need:
    2,3,4,5,8,11,13,16,20,21,25,30,40,43,46,50,57,59,6 0,63,68,70,80,82,83,90,91,95,100,101,104,107,108, 109,110,114,119,122,126,127,128,140,144,145,150,16 0,162,163,164,168,169,171,174,175,178,180,184, 188,189,191,203,207,212,216,218,221,225,226,229,23 0,231,233,235,236,237,240,243,244,245,250,251,253, 254,256,257,258,259,260,263,268,269,270,271,273,27 6,277,283,286,287,288,289,290,291,292,293,295,296, 297,300,302,303,305,307,308,310,313,315,321,324,33 0,336,338,340,343,344,345,347,349,353,355,356,364, 367,368,371,372,373,380,381,383,385,390,395,398,40 1,402,405,410,416,421,424,426,428,429,430,431,432, 433,436,440,441,443,444,448,450,451,453,454,458,46 0,465,466,472,480,482,488,489,491,495,497,498,500, 504,507,510,511,512,513,517.518.521,522,525,527,53 3,538,540,543,544,546,547,548,550,551,555,556,557, 560,561,562,564,565,566,567,568,571,572,574,578,58 0,582,584,587,588,593,600,604,605,608,612,613,614, 616,619,621,624,626,627,628,630,634,636,637,640,64 2,643,646,648,649,650,654,655,656,657,658,659,660, 662,663,664
    Arizona Cardinals Autos
    Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
    Wrestling Autos
    Wrestling Relics

  • #2
    I;ve got a couple for trade:
    11,25,30,46,122,128,140,160,184,191,221,289,371,44 4,480,512,649

    My wants below. LMK, thanks.
    My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
    My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
    http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
    I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
    CMB will be ignored...sorry!

    Comment


    • #3
      Can you find use for any of these:

      Ronald Acuna 2002 Bowmans Best Rookie Autograph #179
      Ambiorix Concepcion 2005 Upper Deck SP Collection Autograph #103 017/185
      Jaime Cerda 2002 UD Ultimate Collection Autograph #120 076/550
      Philip Humber 2005 UD Sweet Spot Holofoil #9 96/99
      Aaron Heilman 2008 UD Gold #155 17/99
      Paul Lo Duca 2007 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor #62 12/25
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View Post
        Can you find use for any of these:

        Ronald Acuna 2002 Bowmans Best Rookie Autograph #179
        Ambiorix Concepcion 2005 Upper Deck SP Collection Autograph #103 017/185
        Jaime Cerda 2002 UD Ultimate Collection Autograph #120 076/550
        Philip Humber 2005 UD Sweet Spot Holofoil #9 96/99
        Aaron Heilman 2008 UD Gold #155 17/99
        Paul Lo Duca 2007 Bowman Chrome Orange Refractor #62 12/25
        I can actually use all of those (the LoDuca is low priority). Went to pull and check conditions on the '69's and was missing a couple. Have these:
        11ex,25ex,30ex+,46ex(lt crease in corner),128ex+(gum),140ex+,160vg/ex,184exmt,
        191ex,221ex+,289ex,444vg/ex,480Seaver,exmt+(o/c 75/25),512ex
        What are you proposing? LMK, Thanks
        My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
        My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
        http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
        I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
        CMB will be ignored...sorry!

        Comment


        • #5
          69 topps

          I have 109,114,283, and 489..not MT but i would say ex...give me an address and I will send

          Comment


          • #6
            I have 436 here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Glenn9999 View Post
              I have 436 here.
              What would you need for it?
              Arizona Cardinals Autos
              Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
              Wrestling Autos
              Wrestling Relics

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jaybarkerfan View Post
                What would you need for it?
                I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment, but thought I could be helpful if you have something that interests me otherwise. But, I don't know what you have either. Off the top of my head, if you have any recent Chiefs (Charles, Bowe, Houston, Hali, or Poe) or Royals (Grienke in that uniform, Butler, Gordon, Hosmer) or any rookies from about 1984-1993 of players I liked to watch (basically that was when I was a kid collecting) that I don't already have, I'll be interested.

                We can talk more. FWIW, I took a scan of 436 last night (front and back, I have it in a Card Saver I right now, which I will send it in) I can send you if you want to look at it for condition in considering what you want to part with for it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Glenn9999 View Post
                  I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment, but thought I could be helpful if you have something that interests me otherwise. But, I don't know what you have either. Off the top of my head, if you have any recent Chiefs (Charles, Bowe, Houston, Hali, or Poe) or Royals (Grienke in that uniform, Butler, Gordon, Hosmer) or any rookies from about 1984-1993 of players I liked to watch (basically that was when I was a kid collecting) that I don't already have, I'll be interested.

                  We can talk more. FWIW, I took a scan of 436 last night (front and back, I have it in a Card Saver I right now, which I will send it in) I can send you if you want to look at it for condition in considering what you want to part with for it.
                  Condition is not an issue. Shoot me a pm with your address and I will get some chiefs headed your way. Hopefully it will be enough to make a trade.
                  Arizona Cardinals Autos
                  Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                  Wrestling Autos
                  Wrestling Relics

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    69's

                    I sent you four cards..forgot which numbers..condition not perfect..but it's what I had and need nothing in return..they are sitting around in the way so to speak..hope it works for you..
                    Warren

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lumberman View Post
                      I sent you four cards..forgot which numbers..condition not perfect..but it's what I had and need nothing in return..they are sitting around in the way so to speak..hope it works for you..
                      Warren
                      Thank you very much Warren!
                      Arizona Cardinals Autos
                      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                      Wrestling Autos
                      Wrestling Relics

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have these two. Will take $5 PayPal delivered.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Glenn9999 View Post
                          I have 436 here.
                          Which has been sent. Hope it works out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have #43 Joe Niekro and #235 Catfish Hunter. Would prefer a little paypal and can send scan. LMK if interested.

                            Jim

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X