Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2013 PUIG's FT
Collapse
X
-
2013 PUIG's FT
My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
CMB will be ignored...sorry!Tags: None
-
I need the Bowman Chrome Refractor RC, Topps Gold, Chasing History, and Platinum Die Cut. I'll dig through and see what I can knock off your want list.My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/
I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco
-
Pardon my lack of manners. If it's cool, I'd like to take a shot at the cards I listed above and if I can find enough of your wants, maybe the manufactured patch as well.My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/
I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco
Comment
-
Thanks Rev, no offense taken. LMK how you make out. They are still available. MikeOriginally posted by revghost View PostPardon my lack of manners. If it's cool, I'd like to take a shot at the cards I listed above and if I can find enough of your wants, maybe the manufactured patch as well.My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
CMB will be ignored...sorry!
Comment
-
Ok, here's what I have from your want list:
2013 Bowman Chrome
Refractor: 32 (Davis)
Green Refractor: 12 (familia)
Xfractor: 12 (Familia)
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects
Refractor:BCP157
Green Refractor: BCP153
Xfractor BCP116
Blue Refractor:BCP157 (212/250)
2013 Topps Chrome
Base: 59
Orange Refractor:59
2013 Topps Chrome Update
PH20 David Wright
2013 Prizm Base : 22
I did the math, what I have for you books at $34. The Bowman Chrome Refractor Puig, Bowman Platinum Die Cut, and Update Gold book at $32. If that deal works for you, let me know, bud.My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/
I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco
Comment
-
Posted...thxOriginally posted by revghost View PostOk, here's what I have from your want list:
2013 Bowman Chrome
Refractor: 32 (Davis)
Green Refractor: 12 (familia)
Xfractor: 12 (Familia)
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects
Refractor:BCP157
Green Refractor: BCP153
Xfractor BCP116
Blue Refractor:BCP157 (212/250)
2013 Topps Chrome
Base: 59
Orange Refractor:59
2013 Topps Chrome Update
PH20 David Wright
2013 Prizm Base : 22
I did the math, what I have for you books at $34. The Bowman Chrome Refractor Puig, Bowman Platinum Die Cut, and Update Gold book at $32. If that deal works for you, let me know, bud.My Priority Mets Wantlist: http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/
My Tradebait (other tradebait at top of page at tabs):
http://bonzomorettinymets.weebly.com/2012-16-fts.html
I do not do Buckets. If you do(not updated): http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/mn...%20For%20Trade
CMB will be ignored...sorry!
Comment
-
Thanks, bud, trade accepted, I'll ship out Monday.My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/
I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco
Comment


Comment