Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chipper Jones Jumbo Patch #/10 Sic Patch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipper Jones Jumbo Patch #/10 Sic Patch!

Card is now pending.
    Last edited by redsoxfan1979; 12-23-2013, 03:01 PM.
    Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

whats the book value on it ?

Comment

Chipper

I am interested as well. You selling or trading and what value are you putting on it? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
        I am interested as well. You selling or trading and what value are you putting on it? Thanks

Card is now pending on another site.

I have to watch out on a value I put on it apparently some think its a Game Used jersey and would be worth the same as a all white one like the lower end stuff they make more common relics with. Example (like the ones they inset in the 2012 Topps stuff little squares)

Its a swatch with the Logo so I believe like many others its a little more then just a jersey piece. If it falls through I have someone else on here interested but will pm you.

Sorry for the rant friend. I guess the value I put on it is if you have something I like I would swap it. I just wouldn't want a lower end base auto of players in my sig but a higher end such as a gold refractor or even a blue refractor.
        Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

Working...
        X