Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Information Greatly Appreciated On This One.???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Information Greatly Appreciated On This One.???

I just sold and traded a 56 Topps set and all the cards where near mint or better and 90 percent of them where high end gradeable.
    The set was with all the team viarations dated not dated team to the left or team to the right and both white backs and Grey backs where included making this a really top notch set as we continue to move the stuff as we now have a Doctor interested in my little cedar house.
    But the question I have and did not suspect which I got was a major surprise.
    He sent me a signed menu from a little restaurant that the Dodgers met at ate at as a bonues for him getting him this set.
    It is certified and has Gil Hodges/Sandy Koufax/Duke Of Flatbush as this is the way he signed it Snider/Jim Gilliam/PW Reese/Jackie Robinson and Rachuel Robinson his wife as well/George Shotgun Shuba and a another bunch of others as well.
    This was a total surprise and finding out about this restaurant behoves me to get more information on this timeless piece of signed memobilia.
    Long rant but any information would shorely be appreciated.
    Terry
    Old Bear
Working...
X