Originally posted by Yanks21
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTTF Past and Present Braves
Collapse
X
-
Let me know if you have anything from my wantlist. Either way I'm sure we can work something out.Originally posted by fykeadelic View Postthe ones listed above are the ones i need
Comment
-
Would you be interested in trading a "lot' of Orioles for a "lot" of Braves ? If so, let me know about how many Orioles cards ( various brands and years, mainly base and inserts) you have and I'll see if I have enough Braves. THANKS, Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
i dont really have a lot of base and inserts. all i really got is in the bucketOriginally posted by OriolesFan View PostWould you be interested in trading a "lot' of Orioles for a "lot" of Braves ? If so, let me know about how many Orioles cards ( various brands and years, mainly base and inserts) you have and I'll see if I have enough Braves. THANKS, Rodney
Comment
-
Do you still have the triple gu of Robinson/Schmidt/Boggs ? If so, I have some gu of Maddux, "Chipper", & Andruw Jones available for trade.
I also like your Nolan Ryan gu & auto cards. Are they available ?Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-13-2010, 06:18 PM.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
the robinson/schmidt/boggs is pending. the ryan gu is ft as well as my other stuff. what maddux chipper and andruw cards you got?Originally posted by OriolesFan View PostDo you still have the triple gu of Robinson/Schmidt/Boggs ? If so, I have some gu of Maddux, "Chipper", & Andruw Jones available for trade.
I also like your Nolan Ryan gu & auto cards. Are they available ?
Comment
-
I've got these ---
ANDRUW JONES - 2004 DON. TIMELINES JERSEY
"CHIPPER" - 2007 ULTRA FACES OF THE GAME UNIFORM
MADDUX - 2001 SP GAME BAT PIECE OF THE GAME - 2002 SP GAME JERSEY - 2003 FLEER TRADITION JERSEY - 2003 FLAIR DIAMOND CUTS JERSEY - 2002 TOPPS 206 mini JERSEY - 2002 UD STARS OF 89 JERSEY - 2002 PLAYOFF PIECE OF THE GAME JERSEY - 2001 UD LEGENDS JERSEY - 2002 EX BEHIND THE NUMBERS JERSEY
I also have a BECKETT GRADED 1987 DONRUSS #36 MADDUX "RC". It is graded 9(mint). I don't know its bv, it isn't listed (graded).
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need
Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need
Orioles GU I need
Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment
-
Hey look my trade lists!!
LMKHi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Trade page Bucket!!
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/
Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC
Comment
-
I have a couple things
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Captured on Canvas Tim Hudson jersey
2005 Donruss Diamond Kings Bat/Jersey David Justice 43/200
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Dual auto Charles Thomas/Jose Capellan
2004 Playoff Honors Onil Joseph auto 579/1000
2005 Donruss Diamond Kings HOF Heros Phil Niekro 50/100
I have more inserts but I wasnt sure what you wanted lmkLooking for any and all Terrell Owens. I am trying to be a super collector of Owens. I also like Devone Bess, Brain Hartline, and Vontea Davis. Also always looking for newer Red Sox stuff.
http://s883.photobucket.com/home/JohnMsCards/allalbumssigpic
Comment
-
trade
almost three weeks and still no cards from you, whats your story? are you a theif as well as a liar? I will use every means available to prosecute you.
a very disappointed bobUD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want
Comment

Comment