Joey votto
    Adam wainwright
    Bryce Harper
    Mike trout

Do I have anything for this one:
    Eric hosmer baseballs finest 93F royals
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
      Do I have anything for this one:
      Eric hosmer baseballs finest 93F royals
      Lemme first ask you the trade value on it? I don't have the updated Beckett with this product. Once I have that I'll look again. You have a lot of stuff and I don't know where to begin.

Comment

Well, I dont have a current Beckett either, I'd just rely on Ebay values...unless someones else that see's this can look it up for us.

This is the one you have, correct?

Here's a couple auctions going on right now to give you an idea on pricing:

$2.99 BIN + $2.99 S&H:
        Eric Hosmer 2013 Topps Finest 93F EH 1993 Finest Royals | eBay

$3.99 BIN + $2.00 S&H:

lmk
        Currently looking for:
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Check my list for the howard /50 when you get some time...thanks
          Bucket... http://s637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/gwdjr33/
          RC's & Inserts...
          PC...Eagles, Flyers, Phillies, Sixers
          Sports cards is just a hobby for me...not online 24/7 or headed to post office everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
            Well, I dont have a current Beckett either, I'd just rely on Ebay values...unless someones else that see's this can look it up for us.

This is the one you have, correct?

Here's a couple auctions going on right now to give you an idea on pricing:

$2.99 BIN + $2.99 S&H:

$3.99 BIN + $2.00 S&H:

lmk
            Tell you what. Lemme know what you have in the couple dollar range and we'll go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by gwdjr33 View Post
              Check my list for the howard /50 when you get some time...thanks
              Will do and get back to you

Comment

Too much to list dude.....can you narrow it down for me? Dont have much for Flaco or Manning, and I and have ANY hockey...lol.
                Might be best for you to take a look thru my bucket and let me know.

...or let me know a few more players to look for some inserts for you....you interested in base too?
                Currently looking for:
                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Go Cats!!!

Trade page:

Comment

Azdbacks I hear ya. That was my problem too. Your bucket that I couldn't possibly pick an auto or etc that I knew was trade fair or whatever. I will take base for it. I also will will take hockey. Joe flacco manning Adrian Peterson Alex ovechkin Steven stamkos malkin and Crosby Patrick Kane and teows. I guess if you have like a comparable descent insert or sp or parallel of one of them I'd do it. Nothing expensive. Lots of nice inserts etc book cheap. Sorry for a story. Thanks.

Comment

I'm interested in these:

Marcell ozuna xfractor rc Miami
                    Manny machado rc Baltimore
                    Pablo Sandoval xfractor giants

I also like these from a football post you had:
                    Player timeline Larry Fitzgerald 201/500

Any interest in these hockey gu cards?

2000-01 SP Tools of the Game Jeremy Roenick Jsy JR (Coyotes)

2003-04 Topps C55 Georges Laraque Jsy TR-GL (Oilers)
                    2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Brendan Morrison Jsy 209 (470/750) (Canucks)
                    2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Tomas Vokoun Jsy 177 (0796/1000) (Predators)
                    2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Richard Zednik 175 (0821/1000) (Canadiens)
                    2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Patrick Lalime 187 (0198/1000) (Senators)

2005-06 SPx Winning Combos Ryan Smith/Ty Conklin Dual Jsy WC-SC (230/350) (Oilers)
                    2005-06 Upper Deck Frozen Fabrics Ryan Smyth Jsy FF-RS (Oilers)
                    2005-06 Upper Deck Treasured Swatches Markus Nasland Jsy TS-MN (234/275) (Canucks)
                    1990s Basketball Collector (Rare Inserts, SPs, Refractors, #ed)

Looking to build 1996-97 and 1997-98 Skybox Z-Force Basketball sets + inserts

Also interested in stuff of these guys:

Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Ken Griffey Jr., Victor Cruz, Alshon Jeffery, Jamaal Charles, Iman Shumpert, Tim Hardaway Jr., Tim Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by shempsown21 View Post
                      I'm interested in these:

Marcell ozuna xfractor rc Miami
                      Manny machado rc Baltimore
                      Pablo Sandoval xfractor giants

I also like these from a football post you had:
                      Player timeline Larry Fitzgerald 201/500

Any interest in these hockey gu cards?

2000-01 SP Tools of the Game Jeremy Roenick Jsy JR (Coyotes)

2003-04 Topps C55 Georges Laraque Jsy TR-GL (Oilers)
                      2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Brendan Morrison Jsy 209 (470/750) (Canucks)
                      2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Tomas Vokoun Jsy 177 (0796/1000) (Predators)
                      2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Richard Zednik 175 (0821/1000) (Canadiens)
                      2003-04 Private Stock Reserve Patrick Lalime 187 (0198/1000) (Senators)

2005-06 SPx Winning Combos Ryan Smith/Ty Conklin Dual Jsy WC-SC (230/350) (Oilers)
                      2005-06 Upper Deck Frozen Fabrics Ryan Smyth Jsy FF-RS (Oilers)
                      2005-06 Upper Deck Treasured Swatches Markus Nasland Jsy TS-MN (234/275) (Canucks)
                      Is the roenick a numbered card? Do you have other hockey? I couldn't use the others at this time. Sorry. Maybe the jr tho. What color jersey.

Comment

The Roenick isn't numbered, and its a black jersey. Interested?
                        1990s Basketball Collector (Rare Inserts, SPs, Refractors, #ed)

Looking to build 1996-97 and 1997-98 Skybox Z-Force Basketball sets + inserts

Also interested in stuff of these guys:

Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Ken Griffey Jr., Victor Cruz, Alshon Jeffery, Jamaal Charles, Iman Shumpert, Tim Hardaway Jr., Tim Duncan

Comment

Originally posted by shempsown21 View Post
                          The Roenick isn't numbered, and its a black jersey. Interested?
                          I am. Just not sure if it's a trade I want to do at this time. I spent a bit on the boxes as is and want to trade but not 20 different people. Was hoping some people would be interested in multiple like you were just with what I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                          X