If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jerry, Nice Pull !!!! I pulled a redemption of that card of Bryce Harper. I guess you opened a box? I need a few base cards if you did. #'s 2,10,20,77,109,126,138,146,195.
Only Pujols I pulled was an insert Topps All Rookie Cup Team #4 if you need it.
Jerry
Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
Also looking for current Blues autos!
Jerry, Nice Pull !!!! I pulled a redemption of that card of Bryce Harper. I guess you opened a box? I need a few base cards if you did. #'s 2,10,20,77,109,126,138,146,195.
Only Pujols I pulled was an insert Topps All Rookie Cup Team #4 if you need it.
Jerry
Jerry, I probably have your needs. I'll give a look later and let you know. I opened a jumbo and 2 hobby. The Miggy came from a hobby. I have that Pujols but I could always use another one.
Jerry, I got the base cards coming already, but thanks for getting back with me. Did you get anything nice of other Cardinals. Get me your addy and I'll send the Pujols along to you.
Jerry
Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
Also looking for current Blues autos!
Jerry, sorry I couldn't get to it sooner. About the only colored parallel I pulled was a Pink Kolten Wong. I'm keeping that for my PC. No need to send the Pujols right now, maybe we can work something out in the future.
Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
Also looking for current Blues autos!
Comment