Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT: Topps 2014 Series 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FT: Topps 2014 Series 1

    Hey Folks,

    Been a while; sorry for not responding to any messages for months (FYI, I just deleted them all since it's been so long)...I think when the season ended my interest in collecting waned a bit. Anywho, I picked up a couple blasters of Series 1 & am looking to trade most of it away! Here's what I have available:

    Base
    2 4 10 18 20 26 30 31 33 38 39 40 43 47 48 50 52 58 59 61 67 68 73 77 79 80 81 87 89 95 96 102 104 106 109 110 113 114 115 118 119 120 122 125 127 128 130 131 135 138 140 141 143 144 147 150 151 154 162 164 169 171 176 178 179 181 184 185 187 192 193 196 197 199 203 204 206 210 214 216 217 218 220 221 224 225 229 238 240 241 247 248 251 253 257 258 259 262 264 265 272 274 275 280 283 287 289 291 293 303 304 308 310 311 313 314 315 316 317 319 325 326 327

    Auto/Relic/GU
    RCP-2 Ernie Banks [manufactured rookie card patch]
    RCP-5 Roberto Clemente [manufactured rookie card patch]
    RCP-6 Bill Mazeroski [manufactured rookie card patch]
    TR-AP Andy Pettitte Trajectory Relic [grey jersey]

    Red Hot Foil
    67 Yasmani Grandal
    144 Joakim Soria

    Gold [x/2014]
    137 Boone Logan [913]
    324 Elvis Andrus [1282]

    Green
    137 Boone Logan

    Target Red
    9 Dustin Ackley
    21 Alfredo Simon
    23 Chris Heisey
    24 Manny Machado [FS]
    27 Michael Choice [RC]
    28 Brayan Pena
    35 Trevor Cahill
    45 Jake Marisnick [RC]
    46 Kolten Wong [RC]
    56 Taijuan Walker [RC]
    57 Yadier Molina
    63 Tyler Skaggs [FS]
    82 Leonys Martin
    86 Wilmer Flores [RC]
    107 Jordan Zimmermann
    111 Mark Ellis
    112 Torii Hunter
    120 Kevin Correia
    123 James Paxton [RC]
    145 Jason Castro
    175 Casey Janssen
    180 Ben Revere
    182 Carlos Ruiz
    183 Darwin Barney
    190 Kevin Gausman [FS]
    212 Jason Heyward
    215 Jean Segura [FS]
    221 Brian Dozier
    245 Ross Detwiler
    249 Heath Hembree [RC]
    252 Kevin Pillar [RC]
    267 Ryan Vogelsong
    284 Brandon Belt
    288 Julio Teheran [FS]
    292 Aaron Hill
    301 Shane Victorino
    302 Carlos Gomez
    325 Trevor Plouffe
    326 Khris Davis

    Wal-Mart Blue
    9 Dustin Ackley
    21 Alfredo Simon
    23 Chris Heisey
    27 Michael Choice [RC]
    45 Jake Marisnick [RC]
    120 Kevin Correia
    131 Junichi Tazawa
    169 Nick Franklin [FS]
    175 Casey Janssen
    176 Alex Cobb
    190 Kevin Gausman [FS]
    215 Jean Segura [FS]
    221 Brian Dozier
    245 Ross Detwiler
    249 Heath Hembree [RC]
    267 Ryan Vogelsong
    275 Nolan Arenado
    303 Andres Torres
    325 Trevor Plouffe
    326 Khris Davis

    1989 Die-Cut Minis (TM)
    10 Rickey Henderson
    19 Lou Gehrig
    20 Yogi Berra
    31 Manny Machado

    50 Years of the Draft (50YD)
    1 Joe Mauer
    4 Don Mattingly
    5 Adrian Gonzalez

    The Future is Now (FN)
    3 Shelby Miller
    10 Zack Wheeler
    18 Wil Myers
    22 Jose Fernandez
    26 Yasiel Puig
    28 Yu Darvish

    All Rookie Cup Team (RCT)
    3 Joe Morgan

    Super Veteran (SV)
    1 Albert Pujols
    11 Matt Holliday

    Upper Class (UC)
    6 Craig Kimbrel
    14 Madison Bumgarner
    16 Joey Votto
    22 Matt Cain
    24 Justin Verlander
    28 Brian McCann
    33 Randy Johnson


    Not a fan of this year's design, so I'm only looking to collect the Yankees from this set. Still got a lot of needs from previous years. Both the trade & want lists (in my sig) have been updated...so let me know!

    Thanks,
    weaver
    Last edited by weavahVBC; 03-05-2014, 08:06 PM.
    Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
    Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
    *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

    Donnie Baseball fan.

  • #2
    Hey Bobby, I have it. Thanks for thinking of me. I do have some Yankees on my trade thread if you need those. Lmk

    Comment


    • #3
      Interested in trading for these
      RCP-2 Ernie Banks [manufactured rookie card patch]
      Upper Class (UC) 38 Tom Glavine
      I have these Yankee cards
      03 Fleer patchworks Authentic GU Numbers Game #AS-NG Soriano(white)
      04 Topps heritage Clubhouse Collection GU #CCR-JG Giambi(gray)
      98 Pinnacle Inside GOLD #32 Pettitte
      13 Walmart Blue #2 Pettittes #90 Checklist & #506
      12 Panini Golden Age Standup #23 Yogi
      94 Baseball Heroes Mickey Mantle #64 1951 #66 1956 #68 1961
      Jack

      Comment


      • #4
        Jerry - PM

        Jack - I'm trying to set-build from the last couple years more than just binge-collecting Yankees...I would like the Wal-Mart Pettittes so if you have anything else from my wantlist to even things out, let me know!

        Thanks,
        weaver
        Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
        Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
        *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

        Donnie Baseball fan.

        Comment


        • #5
          I have these Pettittes too if you need them
          a very hard one to find 98 Pinnacle Inside GOLD #32and these base
          05 Topps Bazooka #136
          05 UD First Pitch#85
          98 Pinnacle Inside #32
          97 Stadium Club #46
          97 CC The Big Show #35
          97 Pinnacle #14
          97 UD #122
          96 Pinnacle #103
          96 UD #144
          CAn you find enough for these two cards
          RCP-2 Ernie Banks [manufactured rookie card patch]
          Upper Class (UC) 38 Tom Glavine
          Jack

          Comment


          • #6
            Are we trading post if yes in THANKS
            Jack

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry Jack...still not used to keeping up with the forum regularly. :\

              I'd really only be interested in the Wal-Mart Pettittes (13 Walmart Blue Pettitte #90 & Checklist #506). So if you want to do a PWE trade, the Upper Class Glavine for one of the Pettittes I'm cool with that.

              Let me know, or post it up - I can mail out on Monday.

              Thanks,
              weaver
              Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
              Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
              *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

              Donnie Baseball fan.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just got back from Wally World with another blaster...updated the OP & new stuff for trade is also below:

                Base: 1 2 4 10 18 20 26 30 31 33 38 39 40 43 47 48 50 52 58 59 61 67 68 73 77 79 80 81 87 89 95 96 102 104 106 109 110 113 114 115 118 119 120 122 125 127 128 130 131 135 138 140 141 143 144 147 150 151 154 162 164 169 171 176 178 179 181 184 185 187 192 193 196 197 199 203 204 206 210 214 216 217 218 220 221 224 225 229 238 240 241 247 248 251 253 257 258 259 262 264 265 272 274 275 280 283 287 289 291 293 303 304 308 310 311 313 314 315 316 317 319 325 326 327

                Auto/Relic/GU: RCP-6 Bill Mazeroski [manufactured rookie card patch]

                Red Hot Foil: 98 Edwin Encarnacion

                Gold [x/2014]: 324 Elvis Andrus [1282]

                Wal-Mart Blue
                9 Dustin Ackley
                21 Alfredo Simon
                23 Chris Heisey
                27 Michael Choice [RC]
                45 Jake Marisnick [RC]
                120 Kevin Correia
                131 Junichi Tazawa
                169 Nick Franklin [FS]
                175 Casey Janssen
                176 Alex Cobb
                190 Kevin Gausman [FS]
                215 Jean Segura [FS]
                221 Brian Dozier
                245 Ross Detwiler
                249 Heath Hembree [RC]
                267 Ryan Vogelsong
                275 Nolan Arenado
                303 Andres Torres
                325 Trevor Plouffe
                326 Khris Davis

                1989 Die-Cut Minis (TM): 20 Yogi Berra, 31 Manny Machado

                The Future is Now (FN): 20 Mike Trout

                All Rookie Cup Team (RCT): 3 Joe Morgan

                Upper Class (UC): 6 Craig Kimbrel, 14 Madison Bumgarner, 22 Matt Cain
                Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
                Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
                *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

                Donnie Baseball fan.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interested in any Puig, harper, trout, mccutchen, posey, hosmer or moustakas

                  What would you want?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey Matty,

                    All my wants are linked in my signature - along with all the non-2014 stuff I have available for trade. Let me know if you see anything you could use.

                    weaver
                    Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
                    Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
                    *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

                    Donnie Baseball fan.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have 2013 Gypsy Queen....Yogi Berra, Mattingly and Nova....(Also have A-rod and Paul O'neill)

                      Interested?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Couple of edits; bump.

                        weaver
                        Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
                        Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
                        *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

                        Donnie Baseball fan.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have really not bought much the last couple of years but would like to trade for some of your 2014 Padres if you are interested. Do your Mattingly needs extend into the more recent years or only back during the early 90's and back?? I happen to have a 2003 Playoff Portraits # 89 if interested and can come up with more in time if you are willing to trade like this....
                          Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                          Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey SGC,

                            I have these Padres from 2014:

                            67 Yasmani Grandal
                            87 Tyson Ross
                            129 Yonder Alonso (Target Red parallel)
                            264 Huston Street
                            280 Everth Cabrera

                            And if you're interested in previous years at all, I've got a bunch of stuff from 2011 - 2013 Topps main sets. I'd have to look through my base singles, but any inserts/parallels would be listed on my trade list link (if you know who you're looking for).

                            My Mattingly interest is essentially anything I don't have. So let me know what else you may need!

                            weaver
                            Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
                            Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
                            *** Updated 01/02/2021 ***

                            Donnie Baseball fan.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by weavahVBC View Post
                              Hey SGC,

                              I have these Padres from 2014:

                              67 Yasmani Grandal
                              87 Tyson Ross
                              129 Yonder Alonso (Target Red parallel)
                              264 Huston Street
                              280 Everth Cabrera

                              And if you're interested in previous years at all, I've got a bunch of stuff from 2011 - 2013 Topps main sets. I'd have to look through my base singles, but any inserts/parallels would be listed on my trade list link (if you know who you're looking for).

                              My Mattingly interest is essentially anything I don't have. So let me know what else you may need!

                              weaver
                              Would like to get these from you as well as other years. I will dig into the Mattingly's that I have and see if I can't find some cards that will interest you...

                              SGC
                              Long Time Collector of Braves, now adding Padres to the mix.

                              Please contact me with any Padres cards that you are wanting to trade and lets put a trade together!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X