This is one of those "Don't leave the last pack in the box" scenarios. This year, when there is only one pack left in a box, I have been buying the pack, regardless of the sport. Last week it was 1 pack of Topps Chrome football which yielded a Denard Robinson auto redemption.
I'm not usually into Topps Baseball, but hey, it was the last jumbo pack. Other than Machado and Griffey, Jr. inserts, there was nothing too exciting, except this........
2013 World Series- Will Middlebrooks- 2 Color Patch Autograph # 17/50. Jumbo packs states the odds at 1 in 1,700.
**** SOLD ****
I'm not usually into Topps Baseball, but hey, it was the last jumbo pack. Other than Machado and Griffey, Jr. inserts, there was nothing too exciting, except this........
2013 World Series- Will Middlebrooks- 2 Color Patch Autograph # 17/50. Jumbo packs states the odds at 1 in 1,700.
**** SOLD ****

Comment