Manny Ramirez Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Ramirez Collection

Is there any interest in a collection of Manny Ramirez rookies/inserts/and base cards from his time with the Indians? Multiple rookies from Topps, Upper Deck, Front Row, and then a whole lot of his 1993 Upper Deck, Ultra, Etc RC. No game jerseys or autographs, but plenty of serially numbered inserts. I also have a Studio 8x10 and Starting Lineup. Thanks for checking it out.

Originally posted by Josh22 View Post
    Is there any interest in a collection of Manny Ramirez rookies/inserts/and base cards from his time with the Indians? Multiple rookies from Topps, Upper Deck, Front Row, and then a whole lot of his 1993 Upper Deck, Ultra, Etc RC. No game jerseys or autographs, but plenty of serially numbered inserts. I also have a Studio 8x10 and Starting Lineup. Thanks for checking it out.

What are you looking for in trade for the Starting Lineup and numbered cards?
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

The Starting Lineup may already be sold.

The numbered inserts I have are:
      98 Topps Stars 2466/4399
      97 SI Siber Vision Extra Edition 310/500
      98 Studio Hit Parade 2452/5000
      97 Donruss Production Line 482/953
      96 Pinnacle Summit Hitters Inc 0426/4000
      98 Donruss Gold Press Proof 1 of 500
      96 Studio Brone one of 2000

I am not really into collecting anything right now, except some vintage things. I will sell for cheap, if you would like to buy please make me a fair offer. I didn't mention in the original post, but I have a whole lot of non serially numbered inserts as well.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X