The only one that I can use is the UD Documentary.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
2014 Topps Blues Wantlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Bear
I have 211 need address and I will send it to you !!
Steve****Mark Grace Collector 700/2369****
*****Topps Cubs team Sets ****
My needs lists pages
List#1https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...E&hl=en#gid=14
List#2https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
Comment
-
Jerry G
Thks anyways bud as I can't do all ur wants with just one card and postage costs more than it's worth.
But regardless thks anyways.
S Use my email addey as it's mbeaulieu9@maine.rr.com for my addey as I don not open forum allow my addey since identity thief.
Jerry Joy
What I found are
2011 Gold Border Matt Holliday USA260 0911/2010
2012 Topps Golden Greats N Ryan GG=10
2012 Topps Golden moments Cal ripken GS-4
2012 Topps red Border W/S David Freese #291
2012 Topps red Border Skip Schumaker #93
05 Donruss threads N Ryan PT-25 039/100
00 UD Big leaque Beat Cal Ripken BB-8
00 UD Rookie Roundup Rick Ankiel RR-1
93 Score select Bob Teksbury 83/90
99 UD Textbook Excellence Cal Ripken T-5
07 Topps Chrome SP The White Card Albert Pujols Refractor #63 116/660
09 Topps Legends Of The Game J Mize LG-14
00 Topps 50 Years Rick Ankiel LA-10
00 UD Super Star Summit Cal Ripken SS-5
1997 UD Collectors Choice Big Shots Cal Ripken 8/19
2010 Topps Opening Day Blue Adam Wainright 1736/2010
92 Fleer Lee Smith A/Star 8/24
Terry
Old Bear
Comment
-
Terry
2011 Gold Border Matt Holliday USA260 0911/2010
00 UD Big leaque Beat Cal Ripken BB-8
99 UD Textbook Excellence Cal Ripken T-5
00 UD Super Star Summit Cal Ripken SS-5
1997 UD Collectors Choice Big Shots Cal Ripken 8/19
Terry these Bv $27 if you're good with it PLMK and I'll get you cards in the mail. thanks!
Jerry JoyMy bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj
New Wix Site:
http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards
Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
Also looking for current Blues autos!
Comment

Comment