Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Gypsy Queen F/T

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 Gypsy Queen F/T

    Sorry, I DO NOT want to do one-for-one trades... even two-for-two will not benefit either of us. Looking to do a 10 or more, or even the whole lot, for the following:

    Justin Verlander (2013-2014 only)
    2013 A&G Base (I am way behind and didn't even open a box last year!)

    Base
    11, 17, 26, 30, 41, 47, 58, 76, 90
    110, 116, 154
    200 (X2), 220, 229, 288
    307, 330

    Glove Stories
    Trout (X2)
    Snider
    Bernadina

    Sliding Stars
    Fielder
    Morgan

    No-Hitters
    Bailey
    Humber
    Ryan

    Dealing Aces
    Bundy
    Cain
    Bauer
    Weaver

    Blue Frame (#/499)
    182 De Aza

    MINIs
    17, 21
    129, 134, 149
    203, 230, 242, 299
    301
    Randy
    United States Air Force, Retired
    ranbethscards.com

    Freedom Is Not Free

    From the time of discovery and for the
    balance of life, an individual diagnosed
    with cancer IS a Survivor!

    Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!
Working...
X