I went by my LCS and after getting killed on a Masterwork, decided to do Archives Post Season, at the price it seemed to be worth a shot. .
First Box: Andy Pettite 08 A&G 15/19
Second Box: Hideki Matsui 09 Heritage 10/10 SOLD
Thinking this must be a Yankees Case
Third Box: ALEX RODRIGUEZ 04 Bazooka 1/1 (Rangers Uniform) SOLD
Fourth Box: Reggie Jackson 16 Triple Threads 1/1
at this point I figured this was loaded and kept going. I don't remember the order of the rest, but here they are....
Steve Avery 93 Bowman 23/25
Sandy Alomar 01 Stadium Club 14/22
Manny Sanguillen 76 Topps 10/51
Kent Hrbek 83 Topps 28/52
Charlie Hayes 92 Stadium Club 63/63
Frank Viola 83 Topps RC 72/85
John Kruk 92 Topps 13/16
Chris Sabo 92 Stadium Club 47/54
Barry Larkin 02 Heritage 18/20
Tommy Lasorda 03 Gallery 4/10
ROGER CLEMENS 91 Stadium Club 1/1
CHIPPER JONES 02 Gallery 1/1
RYNE SANDBERG 13 Museum 1/1 SOLD
DAVID ORTIZ 10 Platinum 1/1
SANDY KOUFAX 15 Heritage Flashbacks 2/10 SOLD
and
HANK AARON 14 High Tek 1/1
archives hits by Leland Page, on Flickr
Hands down one of the best, if not the best break I've ever had. My first autos of Koufax and Aaron
!
Most are available
First Box: Andy Pettite 08 A&G 15/19
Second Box: Hideki Matsui 09 Heritage 10/10 SOLD
Thinking this must be a Yankees Case
Third Box: ALEX RODRIGUEZ 04 Bazooka 1/1 (Rangers Uniform) SOLD
Fourth Box: Reggie Jackson 16 Triple Threads 1/1
at this point I figured this was loaded and kept going. I don't remember the order of the rest, but here they are....
Steve Avery 93 Bowman 23/25
Sandy Alomar 01 Stadium Club 14/22
Manny Sanguillen 76 Topps 10/51
Kent Hrbek 83 Topps 28/52
Charlie Hayes 92 Stadium Club 63/63
Frank Viola 83 Topps RC 72/85
John Kruk 92 Topps 13/16
Chris Sabo 92 Stadium Club 47/54
Barry Larkin 02 Heritage 18/20
Tommy Lasorda 03 Gallery 4/10
ROGER CLEMENS 91 Stadium Club 1/1
CHIPPER JONES 02 Gallery 1/1
RYNE SANDBERG 13 Museum 1/1 SOLD
DAVID ORTIZ 10 Platinum 1/1
SANDY KOUFAX 15 Heritage Flashbacks 2/10 SOLD
and
HANK AARON 14 High Tek 1/1
archives hits by Leland Page, on FlickrHands down one of the best, if not the best break I've ever had. My first autos of Koufax and Aaron
!Most are available

Comment