Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading or Selling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading or Selling

    I am interested in trading or selling my stuff. I dont really have a specific
    thing I collect but I am an Os fan a Wizards fan and a Raiders fan. Also Lattimore,Cpatt,Patrick Peterson,Alshon Jeffery.
    I can get pictures of whichever youd like just leave email a nd which card or please email me for quicker response jmg31889@yahoo.com


    Baseball FT/FS
    2013 Topps Chrome- I have a ton of refractors and some other stuff

    Adrian Gonzalez Camo Refractor 03/15
    Will Middlebrooks Red Refractor 08/25 Sweet looking for Sox fan
    Alex Wood Black Refractor rookie 032/100
    Base autos
    Jeurys Familia
    Rob Brantley
    Bruce Rondon
    Casey Kelly

    Refractor Rookie Jose Fernandez Wil Myers

    2013 Topps Triple Threads
    Evan Gattis Jersey/auto 64/75
    Evan Gattis jersey/auto 25/99
    Phil Niekro 2 color patch 4/9
    Brandon Beachy 4 piece jersey 15/18
    Craig Kimbrel 7 piece 15/27
    Wilin Rosario jersey/auto 64/75
    Josh Ruteledge jersey/auto 20/99
    Matt Cain jersey/auto 43/75
    Brian Mccann White Whale 1/2 4 color sick!

    2013 Tier One
    Garrett Jones auto 78/299
    Zack Cozart auto 92/399
    Buster Posey Crowd Pleaser auto 33/50
    Jason Kipnis jumbo Prodigious patch 2/10

    2004 Topps Uncirculated Bill Madlock auto

    2013 Tribute Anthony Rizzo Gold auto 06/25


    2013 5 Star
    RA Dickey auto 121/333
    Dale Murphy auto 367/386


    2014 Leaf Sports Icons

    Bob Lemon/ George Sisler dual cut auto 1/1


    Basketball Ft/FS

    2013 Preferred Basketball

    Durant/Conley/Horford/Noah/Young/Green/Hawes Lottery Booklet 83/199

    2014 Leaf Sports Icons
    John Chaney HOF Inscription Cut auto 6/6

    13 National Treasures

    Al Horford Crusade Press Plate 1/1
    Kevin Martin Select Press Plate 1/1

    Duncan/Garnett Match ups dual jersey 41/49
    Carlos Boozer Timeline "Boozer" jersey 47/49
    Dwyane Wade Timeline "Miami Heat" jersey 07/49

    Ezelil/Valanciunas Redemption auto
    Harrison Barnes/ Jan Vesely dual auto 23/25


    Zach Randolph NBA Gear Patch auto 19/25 14 total color breaks

    Tobias Harris RPA 28/199 4 Color insane patch

    Deron Williams 8/10 Jersey # parrallel

    Damian Lillard Base Rookie 24/99 ...Will be hard to get


    Football

    Jerseys/Parallels


    2013 Topps Deion Sanders Legendary Achievements Silver Medal 20/50
    2013 Finest Red Refractor Aaron Rodgers 20/50
    2013 Best OF Football Thurman Thomas 1/1 Sketch Dan Gorman
    2011 Upper Deck Exquisite RG3 Rookie 20/99
    2013 Certified Adrian Peterson jersey Blue 41/49
    2011 National Treasures Joe Perry Emblems of the Hall jersey 14/99
    2013 Topps Mantei Teo jersey
    2013 Momentum Gio Bernard Upside Jumbo Jersey 214/299
    2013 Museum Collection Murray/Bryant/Williams/Escobar Cowboys quad jersey 61/75
    2013 Momentum Mike Glennon 4 Piece 2 color Jersey 180/299
    2013 Playbook Vance Mcdonald Mammoth Jersey 45/99
    2012 National treasures Jim Plunkett Timeline "Raiders" 53/89
    2013 Topps Triple Threads Luck/Rg3/Wilson triple jersey 13/18

    2013 Museum Collection Leon Washington Pro Bowl Jersey Card 17/50
    2013 Limited Demarco Murray Limited Threads 30/49
    2013 Limited Tony Romo Limited threads 37/99
    2013 Bowman Sterling Keenan Allen jersey 50/1214

    2013 Ult Collection Dan Marino Notre Dame dual patch 6 total breaks 47/60
    2007 National Treasures Tj Houshmanzadeh Logo Patch (tiny helmet tag) 4/10 sick
    2013 Bowman Sterling Tyler Eifert Gold Patch 5 breaks 36/50
    2013 Bowman Sterling Gio Bernard Nameplate Gold Patch 11 break 21/75
    2012 Five Star Antonio Gates Jumbo 5 color patch 18/89
    2013 Bowman Sterling Blue Wave Manti Teo 4 color jumbo patch 110/171
    2013 Museum Collection Christine Michael 3 piece plus 1 patch 4 piece 21/25



    Autos
    2012 PLaybook Kendall Wright Booklet 3 Color patch auto 20/49
    2011 Crown Royale Ryan Kerrigan Blue auto Rookie 6/50
    2007 Upper Deck Rookie Premeir auto Michael Bush
    2012 Absolute Rookie SPectrum auto Travis Benjamin 265/299
    2013 Ult Collection Josh Boyce Rookie auto booklet 7/10
    2013 Momentum Aaron Dobson rookie auto 19/25
    2013 Bowman Sterling Quinton Patton rookie auto
    2013 Playbook Cornelius Carradine auto 86/299
    2013 Topps Museum Collection Terrence Williams Rookie auto88/130
    2013 Limited Phenom Patch auto 4 color break Gavin Escobar 69/299
    2013 Limited Phenom Spotlight patch auto 4 color break 47/49
    2013 Absolute Manti Teo RPM #s Variation 33/99 auto jersey
    2012 Nt Brandon Taylor rookie auto55/99
    2009 Sp sig edition Mike Wallace rookie auto
    2012 National Treasures letterman auto Mike Thomas 1/1 (Jags) letter A
    2011 Exquisite Leonard Hankerson Patch auto 4 color gold ink 110/135
    2013 Bowman Sterling Keenan Allen rookie auto
    2012 National Treasures Brandon Weeden RPA 2 color patch 52/99

    Better Stuff

    2012 Playbook Andrew Luck auto/patch booklet 34/49 2 color
    2010 Playoff Contenders Cj Spiller rookie auto
    2013 Momentum Monte Ball jersey/auto 336/399
    2013 Finest Eddie Lacy Jersey/auto not numbered version
    2013 Museum Collection Marshan Lynch Pro bowl patchjersey auto 17/25
    2013 Topps Chrome Tavon Austin Camo Refractor auto 58/99
    2013 Topps Chrome Matt Barkley Refractor auto65/150
    2013 Topps Patrick Peterson Jersey/auto 45/50 HTG
    2012 National Treasures Jim Plunkett auto 8/10
    2000 UD Pros/Prospects Dan Marino Jersey/ auto graded 9
    2012 Limited Willie Brown auto 9/10
    2012 Limited Thurman Thomas jumbo patch 3 color auto 4/10
    2012 Valor RG3 Strength auto 44/50
    2012 National Treasures Prime Trios auto Deion Sanders/Devin Hester/ Vae Sikahema 4/10
    2012 National Treasures Josh Gordon Rookie auto Platinum 5/5 HTG HTG



    Memoribilia
    Joe Namath Autographed away jersey Namath Logo stick
    Stan Musial Throwback auto jersey PSa/dna
    Rod Woodson Signed Steelers jersey JSA

    Terrell SUggs Football

    Mini Helmets from Leaf
    Matt Stafford
    Dave Casper
    Jarret Johnson
    Randy White HOF inscription
    Len Dawson HOF inscription
    Roger Wherli HOF inscription

    Baseballs
    Gaylord Perry inscribed
    David Ortiz


    Walter Payton (almost impossible to get) not from LeafPC

  • #2
    Please check my photobucket for any of the following (in order of how I like them) and PM me if you see anything;

    Buster Posey Crowd Pleaser auto 33/50
    Tobias Harris RPA 28/199 4 Color insane patch
    2013 Topps Chrome Tavon Austin Camo Refractor auto 58/99
    http://s325.photobucket.com/user/macscards/library/

    Comment


    • #3
      Im interested in the braves autos/gu and the giants autos.

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you looking to buy or trade I dont see whats for trade in your bucket

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jmg318 View Post
          Are you looking to buy or trade I dont see whats for trade in your bucket
          pm sent . lmk thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm mainly interested in your Bob Lemon/George Sisler dual auto, and maybe the Phil Niekro gu & Dale Murphy auto. I have these "O's" available ---
            Eddie Murray gu, Jim Palmer gu, Ripken gu, Brooks Robinson gu, Frank Robinson gu, Markakis gu, Chris Smith auto, Jon Knott auto, Tejada gu, Aaron Raker auto, Jay Gibbons gu, Zach Britton gu, & Brian Roberts gu. PLMK who you're interested in and I'll let you know what I have.

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              Pls cmb and or pm price



              Baseball FT/FS

              2013 Topps Triple Threads
              Craig Kimbrel 7 piece 15/27
              Matt Cain jersey/auto 43/75

              2013 Tier One
              Buster Posey Crowd Pleaser auto 33/50

              2013 5 Star
              Dale Murphy auto 367/386

              Basketball Ft/FS

              2013 Preferred Basketball

              Durant/Conley/Horford/Noah/Young/Green/Hawes Lottery Booklet 83/199


              Football

              Jerseys/Parallels


              2013 Museum Collection Murray/Bryant/Williams/Escobar Cowboys quad jersey 61/75
              2012 National treasures Jim Plunkett Timeline "Raiders" 53/89
              2013 Topps Triple Threads Luck/Rg3/Wilson triple jersey 13/18
              2013 Museum Collection Christine Michael 3 piece plus 1 patch 4 piece 21/25



              Autos
              2013 Absolute Manti Teo RPM #s Variation 33/99 auto jersey

              Better Stuff

              2012 Playbook Andrew Luck auto/patch booklet 34/49 2 color
              2013 Momentum Monte Ball jersey/auto 336/399
              2013 Finest Eddie Lacy Jersey/auto not numbered version
              2013 Museum Collection Marshan Lynch Pro bowl patchjersey auto 17/25
              2012 Limited Willie Brown auto 9/10

              Memoribilia
              Rod Woodson Signed Steelers jersey JSA


              Baseballs
              David Ortiz
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

              * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

              My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

              I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

              If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

              I ship on Friday and Saturday.

              Stained glass on the left we make.

              www.tndcollectables.com

              Comment


              • #8
                pm back dude
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                Stained glass on the left we make.

                www.tndcollectables.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  These are what I am interested in:
                  Zack Cozart auto 92/399
                  Buster Posey Crowd Pleaser auto 33/50
                  Evan Gattis Jersey/auto 64/75
                  Evan Gattis jersey/auto 25/99
                  2012 Playbook Andrew Luck auto/patch booklet 34/49 2 color
                  2013 Bowman Sterling Keenan Allen rookie auto
                  2013 Momentum Monte Ball jersey/auto 336/399
                  2013 Finest Eddie Lacy Jersey/auto not numbered version
                  2013 Museum Collection Marshan Lynch Pro bowl patchjersey auto 17/25
                  2013 Topps Chrome Tavon Austin Camo Refractor auto 58/99
                  2013 Topps Patrick Peterson Jersey/auto 45/50 HTG
                  2012 Valor RG3 Strength auto 44/50
                  2012 National Treasures Prime Trios auto Deion Sanders/Devin Hester/ Vae Sikahema 4/10
                  2012 National Treasures Josh Gordon Rookie auto Platinum 5/5 HTG HTG
                  Thanks!!!
                  Check out my bucket at- http://s870.photobucket.com/user/vik...?sort=3&page=1

                  FOOTBALL
                  Cordarrelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Teddy Bridgewater, Jerrick McKinnon, Anthony Barr, Trae Waynes, Eric Kendricks.
                  BASEBALL
                  Byron Buxton, Carlos Correa, Alex Meyer, Mark Appel, Clint Frazier, Nick Gordon.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    back to you
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                    Stained glass on the left we make.

                    www.tndcollectables.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      back to you again
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                      Stained glass on the left we make.

                      www.tndcollectables.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        this is the list:

                        Baseball FT/FS

                        2013 Topps Triple Threads
                        Craig Kimbrel 7 piece 15/27 5$
                        Matt Cain jersey/auto 43/75 10$

                        2013 Tier One
                        Buster Posey Crowd Pleaser auto 33/50 55$

                        2013 5 Star
                        Dale Murphy auto 367/386 15$


                        Football

                        Jerseys/Parallels

                        2012 National treasures Jim Plunkett Timeline "Raiders" 53/89 5$
                        2013 Topps Triple Threads Luck/Rg3/Wilson triple jersey 13/18 20$
                        2013 Museum Collection Christine Michael 3 piece plus 1 patch 4 piece 21/25 5$


                        Better Stuff

                        2012 National Treasures Prime Trios auto Deion Sanders/Devin Hester/ Vai Sikahema 4/10
                        2013 Momentum Monte Ball jersey/auto 336/399 15$
                        2013 Museum Collection Marshan Lynch Pro bowl patchjersey auto 17/25 45$
                        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                        Stained glass on the left we make.

                        www.tndcollectables.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          back to u again
                          http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                          * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                          My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                          I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                          If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                          I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                          Stained glass on the left we make.

                          www.tndcollectables.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            back to u again
                            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                            Stained glass on the left we make.

                            www.tndcollectables.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No problem. Thanks anyway.
                              Last edited by jwpjones; 03-31-2014, 07:27 PM.
                              Jonathan Ogden PC 34/299 11%

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X