• Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Message has been sent. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply and trade. Please post our trade, I'll confirm. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• Camco2
    replied
    Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Well,now, we've both sent pictures. You got the picture of the Luke Appling auto and I got the Frank Robinson auto picture. PLMK if you are/aren't interested in trading. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney
    yes thank you ,i will do the trade
    appling '07 sp leg cuts auto/92
    for

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Well,now, we've both sent pictures. You got the picture of the Luke Appling auto and I got the Frank Robinson auto picture. PLMK if you are/aren't interested in trading. Thanks. Have a good evening, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Cameron, thanks for the reply. Send me a message with your e-mail address, and I'll get my wife to send you a picture of the Appling auto. However, she will be doing it later as she isn't home right now. Also, since you want a "picture", I'd like a picture of the Frank Robinson auto. I'll send you my e-mail address shortly. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• Camco2
    replied
    PS: I'll do either of these for the F Rob. --- '95 Jimmy Dean... "Catfish" Hunter auto OR '07 SP LEG. CUTS Luke Appling auto #ed /92
    rodney -do you have a scan of the '07 SP LEG. CUTS Luke Appling auto #ed /92?
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Camco2
    replied
    thank you

hammocks-pm sent

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply and offer. However, I'll pass on your offer. About two years ago, I was offered $90 for the Hank Aaron auto and I turned it down. For the Aaron auto I'd need considerably more than just a $50 auto. In fact, when I got it and still now, it has a $200 price sticker on the back of the case it's in. Have a good night, Rodney

NOTE: in regard to the value of the Willie Mays, kerwin PMed me (several years ago) that its value was at least $100.

PS: I'll do either of these for the F Rob. --- '95 Jimmy Dean... "Catfish" Hunter auto OR '07 SP LEG. CUTS Luke Appling auto #ed /92
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 04-15-2018, 09:03 PM. Reason: adding info. that I forgot

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    120 was what I traded for

Leave a comment:

• Camco2
    replied
    The Willie Mays on card auto is a 1982 Topps MVP Series #8 in a series of 44 Kmart 20th Anniversary with a COA. The Hank Aaron auto is a cut and encased auto, a 2011 LEAF Best of Baseball (encased by Beckett). Have a good evening.
    how about this
    frank robinson '16 tier one prime performers auto copper ink /25 bv$50
    for
    Hank Aaron auto cut and encased auto, a 2011 LEAF Best of Baseball

cornwellfamily-if the bill dickey cut booklet is ft ,what value are you looking for on it? .

Leave a comment:

• cornwellfamily
    replied
    Would be interested in the Gwynn and the Robinson Autos
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    The Willie Mays on card auto is a 1982 Topps MVP Series #8 in a series of 44 Kmart 20th Anniversary with a COA. The Hank Aaron auto is a cut and encased auto, a 2011 LEAF Best of Baseball (encased by Beckett). Have a good evening.

Leave a comment:

• hammocks13
    replied
    Any interest in any of these for the Robinson auto
    2014 Topps Triple Threads auto/jersey Wade Boggs #ed 19/99
    2017 Topps Archives Tim Raines #ed 3/6
    2017 Topps High Tek Ivan Rodriquez
    2015 Simply Supreme Jorge Posada
    2005 Playoff Absolute auto/jersey Don Sutton #ed 11/50
    2015 Prizm Distinctions Orlando Cepeda #ed 01/25
    2012 Topps Tier One Jim Rice #ed 27/75
    2017 Topps Archives Barry Larkin #ed 18/20

Leave a comment:

• Camco2
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply and info. I just moved my thread ,with HOFer gu and auto's, ttt. So, it should be right under this. Check it out and let me know if any interest you. Have a good night, Rodney
    what are the autos of willie mays and hank aaron?

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply and info. I just moved my thread ,with HOFer gu and auto's, ttt. So, it should be right under this. Check it out and let me know if any interest you. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

Working...
X