Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bucket updated for more trades

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bucket updated for more trades

    finally updated the bucket and looking for a few more trades. main interests are-
    1- hof auto's/game used/rcs I need/want for my collection.
    2- pre 50 vintage that catches my eye
    3- select twins/chicago teams/ new England teams for friends
    4- newer stuff that catches my eye
    5- bulk newer inserts/rcs/numbered stuff for local kids at shows(put them in quarter boxes for the kids)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

    my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

  • #2
    Tim, please check my threads to see if anything interests you. I'm interested in the Al Lopez auto. Have a good night.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Rodney, give me a list of hof auto's you have available for it
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #4
        Tim, I don't have much in baseball HOFer's auto's. I only have auto's of - Bobby Doerr an 8x10 glossy photo with auto & COA - Gaylord Perry auto with COA from Gaylord Perry Enterprises - Phil Niekro 2004 UD Yankee Classics Classic Scripts auto - Mike Schmidt 2005 UD Reflections dual sig. w/Dallas McPherson auto's #ed 23/99. I have two nice football cards posted in the football forum, but they aren't HOFer auto's. The are a 2004 Matt Schaub "RC" Topps Finest refractor #132 auto #ed 152/199 (bv=$100) and a graded 7-NM Brian Piccolo "RC" (bv=$80).

        Have a good night, Rodney

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          thank you for the list Rodney, but I already have those auto's and not too interested in the fb cards. thanks for the look anyways. tim
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

          Comment


          • #6
            bump this up
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

            Comment

            Working...
            X