Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillies Cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Phillies Cards

    Please let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanks

    1986 Fleer #453 Dave Stewart
    1986 Topps #689 Dave Stewart

    1989 Fleer
    #564 Don Carman
    #569 Kevin Gross
    #570 Greg Harris
    #572 Chris James
    #574 Ron Jones
    #577 David Palmer
    #578 Lance Parris
    #584 Milt Thompson

    1989 Star #57 Mike Morandini
    1990 Bowman #150 Chuck McElroy

    1990 Donruss
    #44Pat Combs
    #133 Steve Jeltz
    #278 Von Hayes
    #548 Charlie Hayes
    #604 Don Carman

    1990 Donruss MVP #BC-25 Von Hayes

    1992 Donruss
    #57 Lenny Dykstra
    #76 Pat Combs
    #92 John Morris
    #146 Dale Murphy
    #179 Randy Ready
    #738 Ron Jones

    1992 Leaf
    #311 Mariano Duncan
    #453 Wes Chamberlain

    1992 Pinnacle
    #265 Andy Ashby
    #530 Ricky Jordan
    #557 Cliff Brantley
    #570 Ruben Amaro, Jr.

    1993 Topps #212 Robin Roberts
    1993 Upper Deck #67 Curt Schilling
    1994 Collector's Choice #253 Curt Schilling

    1996 Pacific
    #P-50 Ricky Bottalico
    #P-51 Darren Daulton
    #P-53 Tyler Green
    #P-54 Gregg Jefferies
    #PB-20 Team Logo

    1997 Score
    #10 Gregg Jefferies
    #20 Darren Daulton
    #44 Pete Incavigila

    1997 Topps Chrome
    #8 Ricky Bottalico
    #81 Gregg Jefferies
    #96 Scott Rolen

    1998 Leaf #134 Scott Rolen
    2000 Topps #328 Scott Rolen

    2000 Upper Deck
    #457 Scott Rolen
    #458 Alex Arias
    #459 Andy Ashby
    #461 Robert Person
    #464 Mike Jackson
    #474 Kevin Jordan

    2001 Royal Rookies #40 Ryan Carton

    2013 Topps
    #6 Ryan Howard
    #26 Chase Utley
    #33 Cliff Lee
    #71 Kyle Kendrick
    #152 Jose Contreras
    #197 Tyler Cloyd
    #206 Jimmy Rollins
    #264 Roy Halladay
    #249 Vance Worley

    2014 Donruss #322 Cole Hamels
    2016 Topps #133 Aaron Nola
    2018 Topps #621 Jerad Eickhoff
    2019 Donruss #236 Enyel De Los Santos

    2019 Topps
    #45 Nick Pivetta
    #127 Seranthony Dominguez
    #248 Justin Bour

    2019 Topps Update #US217 David Robertson
    2019 Topps the Show #BH Bryce Harper

    2019 Topps Heritage
    #6 Nick Pivetta
    #270 Jorge Alfaro

    2020 Topps
    #190 Aaron Nola
    #204 Hector Neris
    #221 Nick Pivetta
    #234 Cesar Hernandez

    2020 Topps Gold #286 (0367/2020) Blake Parker
    2020 Topps Ryhs Hoskins #14

  • #2
    Would you be interested in either of these REDS for your PHILLIES "lot" -------------

    1987 TOPPS #648 Barry Larkin "RC" encased and graded 92 NM/MT+ 8.5 by SGC OR 2016 1ST BOWMAN PA-IK Ian Kahaloa auto

    PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      You are fast. I am interested. The 1986 Fleer card has a crease in it if you are still interested. I hope you get the package I sent of more Magic the Gathering cards. Thank you. Have a good one. Michelle

      Comment


      • #4
        Michelle, thanks for the quick reply. Also, THANKS for the "extra" Magic the Gathering cards. They haven't arrived, and I didn't know they were coming. Very nice of you, my grandson will like them. Which RED would you want for the PHILLIES "lot", the LARKIN "RC" encased/graded OR the Kahaloa auto ? PLMK. No problem with just one card in the "lot" having a 'crease" issue. Have a good evening, Rodney

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          I am interested in the Larkin card. Thank you. Does your grandson enjoy the Magic cards. Michelle

          Comment


          • #6
            Michelle - THANKS for another quick reply. I just asked him about the "Magic cards". He said "yes" he was having fun, he's made four decks he said. I'll let you know when the "extra" ones arrive. Would the graded/encased LARKIN "RC" be okay for the PHILLIES "lot" ? Have a good night, Rodney

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              Glad your grandson is enjoying the cards. The extra ones should be there any day. Would you be interested in some Red Sox or Yankees for the other Reds card. Thank you. Michelle

              Comment


              • #8
                THANKS for another quick reply. I just checked your Yankee thread. Most of those Yankees I've never heard of. For now I'll pass on the Yankees "lot". If you have an Oriole or National auto and/or gu I'll do the REDS auto that I mentioned in post #2. If not, then let's do the PHILLIES "lot" for the graded/encased Barry Larkin "RC". PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  The only auto I have is an Orioles one that you sent me in an earlier trade. The cards I just listed last night is of the Red Sox. Do you want to see a list of Yankees before the trade is final. Please let me know. Thank you. Sorry for any problems. Have a good day. Michelle

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Michelle, thanks for the quick reply. If it's okay with you let's, for now, just do the graded/encased Larkin "RC" for the Phillies 'lot". PLMK. I checked your Yankees thread last night, and there are many on it that I've never heard of. Have a good day, Rodney

                    NOTE #1:Just to let you know, the "extra" "Magic" cards arrived today. THANKS. My grandson was surprised and thankful. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

                    NOTE #2: If the trade of PHILLIES for the graded/encased Larkin "RC" I've got it ready to go.
                    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-27-2020, 11:44 AM. Reason: adding NOTEs

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did you get a chance to look over the Yankees cards.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Michelle, yes I did "look over" the Yankee cards (I said so in my previous post, post #10). PLMK if we have a trade on the PHILLIES "lot" for the graded/encased LARKIN "RC". Have a good evening and night, Rodney

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I accept the trade. What type of cards do I need to trade for the other card. Goodnight and thanks. Michelle

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Michelle, thanks for the trade. I'll get LARKIN mailed tomorrow (it is packed and ready to go). PLMK if you need my address, I've got yours. In regard to the Kahaloa auto, I'll see what I can come up with later, I'll hold it for you. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I will mail the cards tomorrow. Thank you for everything. Goodnight. Michelle

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X