If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
#ed MLB auto's & gu's available for trade and/or sale
DOH! LOL! Thanks brother. I didn't have anything else to trade for it ha. I'm keeping my out on trading for Orioles you might need. Enjoy your Xmas present
TRADING FOR
Ken Griffey Jr. Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020 A's and Reds from 2012-2020
Brad, I've already posted on two other threads, my cards arrived today. THANKS. Very nice to get some CHRISTMAS cards. PLMK when you get yours. Have a good day.MERRYCHRISTMAS, Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
The list onPOST #1 has just been updated.So, check it out.Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal.THANKSfor checking this thread.MERRYCHRISTMAS,Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
ttt one more time ----------- Anyone interested in any of the serial numbered auto's and/or gu's on POST #1 ? If so, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good night, Rodney
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment