No announcement yet.

Athletics Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have both of those including the Green version of Fromm. As far as older QBs rookie cards I’d be interested in Aaron Rodgers, R Wilson, Elway, Montana, Marino, Brees, Brady, Josh Allen and Mayfield.

Comment

Ok I will look for them. Thanks

Comment

Hey hud I got the cards today. Thank you for the trade.

Comment

Hello mrmst. Would you be interested in the following cards.

2001 Upper Deck MVP #287 Drew Brees
          2001 Upper Deck Victory #415 Drew Brees
          2005 Bazooka #190 Aaron Rodgers

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
            Hello mrmst. Would you be interested in the following cards.

2001 Upper Deck MVP #287 Drew Brees
            2001 Upper Deck Victory #415 Drew Brees
            2005 Bazooka #190 Aaron Rodgers
            I could use all 3, I just don't know what their prices are though since they aren't in the recent Beckett. I don't have much in the way of new Titans/Steelers so I'd probably trade Reds if ok with you. I have 2020 Topps Series 1, 2 and update, Gypsy Queen, Bowman, Heritage and Archives.

Thanks

Comment

My Beckett don't have them listed either. I noticed that the 2005 Topps Aaron Rodgers listed for $30 and the 2001 Topps Drew Brees is listed for $40. What would be a good value.

Comment

My Beckett don't have them listed either. I noticed that the 2005 Topps Aaron Rodgers listed for $30 and the 2001 Topps Drew Brees is listed for $40. What would be a good value.
                I looked in the annual price guide from 18/19 and the Brees cards are $10 each and the Rodgers is $12. I know the Brees has been steady for the base card the past couple of years while the Rodgers has gone up from $25 to $30 during that time (20%). How about I figure 25% increase on the cards so $12.50, $12.50 and $15 for a total of $40 trade value? Is there 1 brand of Reds you need more than another for 2020?

Comment

Just interested in any 2020 Reds cards. Especially if you have any inserts. I do not have many 2020 Reds cards. Thanks

Comment

Just interested in any 2020 Reds cards. Especially if you have any inserts. I do not have many 2020 Reds cards. Thanks
                    I'll start working on a package later this evening.

Comment

Do you want me to go ahead and mail the cards I have for you

Comment

Do you want me to go ahead and mail the cards I have for you
                        If you want to that's fine, address is the same. Let me know if you need it or not. I will work on putting your package together on Thursday.

Comment

I have your address. I will mail them tomorrow if that is ok.

Comment

I have your address. I will mail them tomorrow if that is ok.
                            That's fine, I should be able to mail tomorrow as well. Thank you for another trade.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmrst View Post

That's fine, I should be able to mail tomorrow as well. Thank you for another trade.
                              Shipped today, conf #9500 1158 2372 1022 5418 84, estimated delivery Tuesday (hopefully). I think you'll like the package that has a good mix of 2020 brands with base and inserts, along with a few Titans and Steelers that I had.

Comment

Thank you I mailed yours today also. It should get there around Monday or Tuesday. Hope you will like the cards I am sending.

Comment

Working...
                                X