MLB "team lots" available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB "team lots" available

NOTE: 02/10/2021 --- This thread may now be CLOSED, as ALL of these are NOW GONE

I have some MLB "team lots" available for trade. The teams, and the number of cards, are listed below. I'll trade them for "lots" of Orioles (of the same amount), or for MLB gu and auto's you want to get rid of. So, with that said, here are the MLB "team lots" I have available --------------------------

ANGELS - 31 cards -------------------------------- any three MLB gu and/or auto's --------ONLY two if both are "O's","Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    BLUE JAYS - 44 cards ---------------------------- any four MLB gu and/or auto's ----------ONLY three if at least two are "O's","Nat's", and/o HOFer's/stars
    BRAVES - 19 cards ------------------------------- any two MLB gu and/or auto's
    CARDINALS - 28 cards -------------------------- any three MLB gu and/or auto's --------ONLY two if both are "O's", "Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    DIAMONDBACKS - 30 cards ------------------ any three MLB gu and/or auto's--------ONLY two if both are "O's", "Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    DODGERS - 31 cards --------------------------- any three MLB gu and/or auto's --------ONLY two if both are "O's","Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    EXPOS - 18 cards ------------------------------- any two MLB gu and/or auto's -----------ONLY one if it is an Oriole,National, HOFer, or star
    GIANTS - 30 cards ------------------------------ any three MLB gu and/or auto's ---------ONLY two if both are "O's", "Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    INDIANS - 15 cards ----------------------------- any one MLB gu and/or auto
    MARINERS - 13 cards ------------------------- any one MLB gu and/or auto
    MARLINS - 8 cards ---------------------------- any one MLB gu and/or auto
    METS - 26 cards -------------------------------- any three MLB gu and/or auto's---------ONLY two if both are "O's", "Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    NATIONALS - 14 cards ----------------------- any one MLB gu and/or auto
    PIRATES - 25 cards --------------------------- any three MLB gu and/or auto's ----------ONLY two if both are "O's", "Nat's", and/or HOFer's/stars
    ROYALS - 13 cards --------------------------- any one MLB gu and/or auto

Also, in addition to the MLB "team lots" above, I have a "lot" of fifty two (52) MLB "Rookie" cards (various teams) available. I'll do the "Rookie" card "lot" for any ten (10) MLB gu and/or auto's.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-10-2021, 03:12 PM. Reason: adding " NOTE:..."

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Put me down for the A's lot. I've just started going through my Baseball collection and will start pulling cards for you. Thanks bro
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Brad, thanks for your post and interest. I've got the "A's""lot" on hold for you. PLMK when you're ready for the trade, and I'll get them mailed to you. Have a good day, Rodney

ANYONE else interested in any of the other MLB "lots" that are on POST #1 ?

Orioles Autos I need
      Orioles GU I need

Comment

Besides the "A's", is anyone interested in any of the remaining 'lots" ???????????

Orioles Autos I need
        Orioles GU I need

Comment

Back ttt. Anyone interested in any of the MLB "lots" that I have on POST #1 ? Have a good day, Rodney

NOTE: Brad, a message has been sent.
          Last edited by OriolesFan; 01-23-2021, 10:30 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE........"

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

POST #1 was just UPDATED. Anyone interested in any of the remaining "lots" ???????????

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

The ASTROS "lot" has been traded, and removed from the list on POST #1. So, anyone interested in any of the remaining MLB team "lot(s)" ????????

Orioles Autos I need
              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Check POST #1. Afterwards, get the "lot(s)" that interest(s) you. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

NOTE: 02/10/2021 --- This thread may now be CLOSED as everything on POST #1 is NOW GONE.
                Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-10-2021, 03:15 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE:..."

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
                X