Hello 👋 everyone!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello 👋 everyone!!!!

Hey everyone. New guy here and I’m gonna start with a funny story. This happened this past Saturday. I was looking thru my cards and came across a couple of 2018 bowman high tek hobby boxes. I do not remember getting them. Each box has cards in it and I’m blown away by what I found. I’m a huge braves fan and one had an auto Christian Pache prospect card. But here’s the good part. It had two Luis Robert prospect cards. As I’m sure ya know these cards have crazy backgrounds and I knew they were not the same. Well one is a 1/1 black galactic Diffractor!!!!!! I still can’t believe it. I’ve had it for 3 years and had no clue! Yesterday I sent it off to get graded. Hoping it’s a 10!

This is first time I’ve sent a card off for grading. What do ya think the value will be if it’s a 9 or 10? I’m definitely selling it. Been looking at eBay recently sold items and I think it can get five figures. I’m excited to see what ya say about it.

thanks

Originally posted by Charlesreed00 View Post
    Hey everyone. New guy here and I’m gonna start with a funny story. This happened this past Saturday. I was looking thru my cards and came across a couple of 2018 bowman high tek hobby boxes. I do not remember getting them. Each box has cards in it and I’m blown away by what I found. I’m a huge braves fan and one had an auto Christian Pache prospect card. But here’s the good part. It had two Luis Robert prospect cards. As I’m sure ya know these cards have crazy backgrounds and I knew they were not the same. Well one is a 1/1 black galactic Diffractor!!!!!! I still can’t believe it. I’ve had it for 3 years and had no clue! Yesterday I sent it off to get graded. Hoping it’s a 10!

This is first time I’ve sent a card off for grading. What do ya think the value will be if it’s a 9 or 10? I’m definitely selling it. Been looking at eBay recently sold items and I think it can get five figures. I’m excited to see what ya say about it.

thanks
    WOW! Please keep us informed on what happens with the grading!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Charlesreed00 View Post

thanks
      nice story! unfortunately to whatever service you sent to (PSA, BGS, SGC, exc.) the turnaround times are ridiculous.. and by ridiculous i mean i have a batch of non-sports that went out in july and are STILL in the grading process at PSA. it could be this summer before i get them back. key part here being if you sent it in for personal collection, thats fine because although you are looking forward to your grade, you aren't waiting on it to return once baseball season starts so you can sell it on its high. either way, i wish you the best of luck sir.

-Bruce

Comment

Who/what do you collect ?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

Comment

Working...