TODAY'S arrival : 1970 TOPPS #500 Hank Aaron - for trade and/or sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY'S arrival : 1970 TOPPS #500 Hank Aaron - for trade and/or sale

NOTE: As of now, 12:53 pm March 29, 2021, this thread may now be CLOSED. The 1970 TOPPS #500 Hank Aaron HAS BEEN TRADED !!!

Today I obtained a 1970 TOPPS #500 Hank Aaron baseball card. The card looks like it just came out of a pack. The "only" issue it has is its "centering". The "border" on the left is twice as big as the one on the right, and the bottom border is twice as large as the top. Otherwise, it looks great for being 51 years old. It's current value is $60. I'll trade and/or sell it. If buying, make a reasonable offer (please include shipping cost in the offer). If trading, I'm mainly looking for1)gu and/or auto's of ORIOLES for my PC - (2)gu and/or auto's of NATIONALS for my PC - (3) "vintage' ORIOLES (mainly 1982 and earlier) for my PC. I may also consider gu, auto's, AND "vintage" of other baseball HOFer's, stars, and semi-stars that make good trade bait. So, now that you've checked this thread, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-29-2021, 11:54 AM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

I would be interested.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums

Comment

THANKS for your post and interest. Just to let you know, you're now the fourth person to indicate an interest in the '70 Aaron. Also, no deals yet have been offered. So, it is currently still available. Here is the link to some "old" "BIRDS" I'm looking for - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...uot-BIRDS-quot. Also, I'm interested in gu and auto's of O's and Nat's for my PC. I may also consider others that make good trade bait. So, plmk what you'd have that may interest me. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
      Orioles GU I need

Comment

Rodney, gave you link to my flickr. thought that would be easier then listing everything I thought you might like.

Comment

Again, thanks for your post and interest. I'd checked your flickr before I did post #3. And, I've checked it again today. I didn't see any "vintage" "Birds" on your flickr that I could add to my PC. If you have any, plmk what you have (year,brand, player, card #, and condition). I didn't see much in gu and/or auto's of Orioles and Nationals for my PC. The only two that I might be interested in are the F Rob. (that silver auto looks poor) and the Palmer gu/auto (but its a brand that doesn't show team name or logo on hat/uniform). What are their values? Also, plmk if you have any others that may interest me. Also, just to let you know, one of the other three traders who indicated an interest in the '70 Aaron has been back and forth with me several times, with more cards that may interest me. So far, he has eight "vintage' cards (1954-1981) that I could add to my PC plus a dual F Rob. gu #ed /50, and he's still looking for more "Birds" to add for the '70 Aaron. I haven't yet heard much from the other two. Have a good day, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

No problem, A 70 Aaron is pretty attainable and not all that expensive at this point so could pick up at card show locally. Thanks for looking.

Comment

THANKS for the quick reply. Hope you can get one at your local card show. If I would go to a "local" card show (which I haven't been to in a few years) I could also get cards I'd like to have, as they are also attainable. Have a good evening, Rodney

This thread may now be CLOSED. The 1970 TOPPS #500 Hank Aaron has been TRADED !!!
              Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-29-2021, 11:55 AM.

Orioles Autos I need
              Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
              X