• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960-69 any condition

Looking for lots or singles of 60-69 baseball any condition
    lmk your have and wants if any

Thanks
    buymycards.net

Have all kinds of that stuff avaible and most is NrMT Mt stuff from 59 thru 70.
    My wants are HOF Game used and auto;s and likewise Vintage from 52 to 66.
    Terry
    Old Bear

Comment

I have these available. Will take $40 Paypal delivered.

Comment

Thanks for the offer But $40 is way to high! on these cards! would do $25 dlvd at best

Originally posted by seal006 View Post
        I have these available. Will take $40 Paypal delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by BuyMyCards View Post
          Thanks for the offer But $40 is way to high! on these cards! would do $25 dlvd at best
          Condition value of the Clemente is over $25 on it's own. I am not giving away cards, especially vintage which are getting harder and harder to come by. I would come down to $35 but that's my lowes. If not, I will just keep them and sell them at my show next weekend.

Comment

Thanks again for the offer I will pass! I picked up 2 of the clemente off feebay a month ago for $12ea

Comment

Thanks for the lowball intro to yourself. Best of luck. BTW this ain't eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by seal006 View Post
                Thanks for the lowball intro to yourself. Best of luck. BTW this ain't eBay.
                What he said
                Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

Yeah I have already received a few PM messages regarding this lowballing. I do not think he will be met with open arms here on CCW.

Comment

There really no need for you to do all the name calling! You call it low balling I call it business! And yes a month ago I purchaswd two 67 clementes from dealer on eBay for $12 each! Again thank you for the offer but I will pass

Comment

Ok everyone. Please be civil. Just move on and off this topic.

Comment

Hi Terry Thanks for the reply, as you see im new to the site , I dont have much in the way of game used HOF Just a few to speak of
                        2002 UD SP Gwynn Bat
                        2002 UD SP Molitor Jersey
                        2003 Topps RB Rice Jersey relic and a few more i would need to dig for! I stopped collecting GU and sold most to start the vintage collection im building!

If you have an interest in these lmk or if you have some lots you want to sell lmk me know you can pm me with your list Note: they do not have to be stars ! 60-69 commons work also.
                        Thanks again
                        Charlie

Comment

It is a matter of principle. If you intend on bying at such low prices, stick to eBay. If we wanted to sell things that low, we would do so on eBay. Again, this is a forum of people that appreciate cards and card collecting, not quick buck eBay.

Comment

Sorry Charlie I am done here and good luck collecting and I am staying the H---------------out of this thread as I do not need to get in any war among good members.
                            Again thks for ur answer but I will not be back on this thread again and no disrespect shown to any members here.
                            Terry
                            Old Bear

Comment

hello, my name is Tony and I have a 1961 topps Mickey Mantle #475. a scan in my bucket under "gone but not forgotten".
                              if you're interested please reply with a PM

Tony
                              http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ez68/Football/

Comment

Working...
                              X