Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inserts Cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inserts Cards

    Please let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanks

    1984 Topps Ralston Purina Company 23 Jim Palmer
    1984 Topps All Star 2 Rod Carew
    1986 Topps American League All Star Team 11

    1987 Fleer Limited Edition
    31 Eddie Murray
    32 Tony Pena
    35 Jim Rice
    44 Robin Yount

    1987 Topps Ralston Purina Company 8 Eddie Murray
    1988 Baseball's Best 29 Jose Canseco
    1988 Donruss Orange Border 98 Mark Davis
    1988 Fleer All Stars 34 Nolan Ryan
    1988 Fleer Super Stars 9 Roger Clemens
    1989 Donruss All Star 21 Don Mattingly
    1989 Fleer For The Record 6 Don Mattingly
    1989 Topps Dream Team 15 Cal Ripken Jr.
    1989 Topps Rookies 20 Gary Sheffield
    1990 Baseball Major League All Stars Tony Gwynn
    1990 Fleer All Star Team 8 Cal Ripken Jr.

    1990 Fleer Award Winners
    3 Bert Blyleven
    6 Jose Canseco

    1990 Fleer League Standouts
    2 Don Mattingly
    3 Darryl Strawberry

    1991 Fleer All Star Team
    7 Ken Griffey Jr.
    8 Jose Canseco

    1991 Fleer Pro Vision
    6 Jose Canseco
    7 Dwight Gooden
    11 Don Mattingly
    12 Darryl Strawberry

    1991 Stadium Club Members Only Terry Pendleton
    1991 Topps Rookies 32 Larry Walker
    1991 Ultra Team 6 Bo Jackson
    1992 Topps Cartoon 11 Doc Gooden
    1992 Upper Deck Ted Williams Best Hitters of the Future T19 Frank Thomas
    1993 Triple Play MVP 23 Kirby Puckett
    1993 Upper Deck Five Year Anniversary A2 Gary Sheffield
    1994 Collector's Choice Home Run All Stars HA2 Ken Griffey, Jr.
    1994 Ted Williams Etched In Stone ES2 Roger Maris
    1994 Topps Measures of Greatness 608 Darren Daulton
    1994 Upper Deck Limited Edition Hologram 14 Tony Gwynn
    1995 Mega Cards Wish List Ken Griffey, Jr 13,22

    1995 Topps Cyber Stats
    6 Ryan Klesko
    7 Kenny Lofton

    1996 Score Reel
    1 Cal Ripken Jr.
    14 Ken Griffey, Jr.

    1996 Upper Deck A Cut Above Ken Griffey Jr. CA1,CA2,CA10
    1997 Collector's Choice The Big Show 36 Mark McGwire
    1997 Upper Deck Home Run Chronicles 16 Ken Griffey Jr.
    1998 Collector's Choice Stick'Um 25 Ken Griffey Jr.
    1998 Collector's Choice Star Quest SQ13 Todd Helton
    2000 Upper Deck Big League Beat BB17 Alex Rodriguez

    2001 Topps 50 Years
    BT2 Babe Ruth
    BT7 Honus Wagner

    2001 Topps Negro League
    WCB7 William "Judy" Johnson
    WCB2 Leroy "Satchel" Paige
    WCB4 James "Cool Papa" Bell
    WCB6 Martin Dihigo

    2003 Topps All Stars TAS16 Shawn Green
    2003 Topps Hit Parade HP27 Julio Franco
    2004 Topps Hit Parade HIT5 Steve Finley
    2005 Bowman 1996 96-AR Alex Rodriguez
    2005 Topps All Time Favorites 59 (091/299) Jay Buhner
    2006 Topps Own the Game OTG9 Lance Berkman
    2008 Topps Trading Card History TCH58 Carlos Lee
    2008 Topps Year in Review YR57 Todd Helton

    2009 Topps Legend of the Game
    LG-SC Steve Carlton
    LG-TGL Tom Glavin
    LG-TH Trevor Hoffman
    LG-MRA Manny Ramirez

    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best Legends LGCB-WJ Walter Johnson

    2009 Topps Ring of Honor
    RH63 Miguel Cabrera
    RH68 Brad Penny

    2009 Topps Toppstown
    TTT8 Alex Gordon
    TTT39 Carlos Zambrano
    TTT44 Todd Helton

    2009 Topps World Baseball Classic
    BCS14 Miguel Cabrera
    BCS19 Gregor Blanco

    2010 Topps 1992 Bowman BT25 CC Sabathia

    2010 Topps Vintage Legends
    VLC6 Willie McCovey
    VLC14 Mel Ott
    VLC46 Rogers Hornsby

    2011 Topps Toppstown TT-14 Shin-Soo Choo
    2014 Topps Power Players PP-82 Julio Teheran
    2016 Topps 65th Anniversary 220 Satchel Paige
    2016 Topps Pink 290 (17/50) Zack Godley

    2016 Topps Berger's Best
    BB2-2001 Ichiro
    BB2-2012 Yu Darvish

    2016 Topps Perspectives P-17 Evan Longoria
    2017 Donruss the Prospects TP-1 Brendan Rodgers
    2017 Panini Chronicles Milestone Moon Shot 75 Albert Pujols
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractor 181 Justin Bour
    2017 Topps 1982 106 Fergie Jenkins
    2017 Topps Greatest Memories George Brett
    2017 Topps 5 Tool 5T-25 Carlos Gonzalez
    2017 Topps Silver Slugger Award SS-12 Charlie Blackmon
    2018 Topps 1983 83-34 Kyle Seager
    2018 Topps Highlights KB-2 Kris Bryant
    2019 Topps Home Run Challenge Scratch Off HRC-18 Jay Bruce

    2018 Topps Legends in the Making
    LTM-MS Miguel Sano
    LITM-25 Felix Hernandez

    2018 Topps Longball Legends LL-18 Mark McGwire
    2018 Topps Heritage 112 Nolan Arenado
    2021 Panini Chronicles Crusade 3 Jo Adell
    2019 Topps 1984 T84-85 Bert Blyleven
    2019 Topps 1993 231 RAlph Kiner

    2019 Topps Grapefruit Leagues Greats
    GLG-6 Ted Williams
    GLG-16 Chipper Jones

    2019 Topps Now TN-7 Kyle Schwarber
    2020 Topps 1985 85-62 Jose Berrios
    2020 Topps Heritage Flash Backs BF-2 Bert Blyleven

    2021 Topps 1989 Topps Big
    89BF-33 Rhys Hoskins
    89BF-44 Casey Mize

    2021 Topps 1991
    190 Jackie Robinson
    193 Rogers Hornsby
    199 Ernie Banks

    2021 Topps
    MPC9 Lou Gehrig/Babe Ruth
    MPC-7 Greg Maddux/Ryne Sandberg/Andre Dawson

    2022 Diamond Kings Artist Proof 9 Roger Maris

  • #2
    I can use these;

    1994 Collector's Choice Home Run All Stars HA2 Ken Griffey, Jr.
    1994 Upper Deck Limited Edition Hologram 14 Tony Gwynn
    1995 Mega Cards Wish List Ken Griffey, Jr 13,22

    1996 Score Reel
    1 Cal Ripken Jr.
    14 Ken Griffey, Jr.

    1996 Upper Deck A Cut Above Ken Griffey Jr. CA1,CA2,CA10
    1997 Collector's Choice The Big Show 36 Mark McGwire
    1997 Upper Deck Home Run Chronicles 16 Ken Griffey Jr.
    1998 Collector's Choice Stick'Um 25 Ken Griffey Jr.
    1998 Collector's Choice Star Quest SQ13 Todd Helton
    2000 Upper Deck Big League Beat BB17 Alex Rodriguez

    2021 Panini Chronicles Crusade 3 Jo Adell

    2021 Topps 1991
    190 Jackie Robinson
    193 Rogers Hornsby
    199 Ernie Banks

    2021 Topps
    MPC9 Lou Gehrig/Babe Ruth
    MPC-7 Greg Maddux/Ryne Sandberg/Andre Dawson

    2022 Diamond Kings Artist Proof 9 Roger Maris

    Comment


    • #3
      I will save them

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi,
        Do you have any more Ken Griffey Jr-Mariners uniform or Mariners cards?

        Comment


        • #5
          I will look for them. I will send a list by Monday

          Comment


          • #6
            I can use the Alex Rodriguez cards on your insert list if he is in Mariners uniform.
            Thank You

            Comment


            • #7
              Ok I will look for Alex Rodriguez also.

              Comment


              • #8
                Michelle - Hope you're doing well. I'm interested in these : 1984 T R PURINA PLAMER, 1987 T R PURINA MURRAY, 1988 F A S RYAN, 1990 F A S RIPKEN, 1989 T D TEAM RIPKEN, 1996 S R RIPKEN, and 2001 T 50 years RUTH - Would you trade them for these REDS : 3 1/2 X 5 1983 DONRUSS General BENCH & 47 CONCEPCION, 1998 FLEER SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Legends of the Game Meet and Greet JOE MORGAN, 2005 UD LEGENDARY ALL-STARS #88 JOE MORGAN, and 1993 TED WILLIAMS CO. Baseball Showcase JOHNNY BENCH ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello Rodney what do you mean by FAS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    F a s = fleer all star

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ok thanks I will look for them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hello Rodney this is what I am able to find on the list you are looking for.
                        Ralston Purina Jim Palmer
                        Ralston Purina Eddie Murray
                        Fleer All Star Team Cal Ripken
                        Topps Dream Team Cal Ripken
                        Topps 50 Years Babe Ruth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey Dodgers Fan I am getting ready to list the Mariners cards. Please let me know if you are interested in anything.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Michelle, thanks for the quick reply and info. That's okay with me. I'll mail the REDS I mentioned today or tomorrow (I have your address). PLMK when they arrive. Have a good day, Rodney

                            10:50 am NOTE: I just mailed them. Have a good day, Rodney
                            Last edited by OriolesFan; 09-26-2022, 09:52 AM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks Rodney, I will mail yours today or tomorrow. Thanks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X