Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

autos and gu ft/fs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • autos and gu ft/fs

    all have been traded



    Last edited by hud12534; 11-20-2022, 09:24 PM.

  • #2
    still have

    Comment


    • #3
      2016 topps heritage clubhouse collection gerrit cole astros
      \
      2018 bowman heritage clubhouse collection dj lemahieu rockies
      2018 topps tommy pham st louis
      \
      2019 topps heritage clubhouse collection noah syndergaard mets
      2019 bowman heritage clubhouse collection lance mccullers astros
      \
      2020 topps walmart holiday kolten wong st lousi
      2020 topps walmart holiday alex bregman astros
      \

      these are left for gu all autos still have

      Comment


      • #4
        Who/what, in baseball, are you looking for for your gu and auto's ?

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
          Who/what, in baseball, are you looking for for your gu and auto's ?



          2017 to present
          orioles
          nationals
          brewers

          Comment


          • #6
            THANKS for your reply and info. I have these "extra" "BIRDS" 2017 to now - 2019 STADIUM CLUB SCA-LO Luis Ortiz "RC" auto - 2017 TOPPS MLM-AJ Adam Jones uniform

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
              THANKS for your reply and info. I have these "extra" "BIRDS" 2017 to now - 2019 STADIUM CLUB SCA-LO Luis Ortiz "RC" auto - 2017 TOPPS MLM-AJ Adam Jones uniform
              can use lmk what like

              Comment


              • #8
                Are the only MLB gu and auto's the ones you have on this thread OR do you have some other Orioles, baseball HOFer's, and/or baseball stars and semi-stars also available ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  yes it is all i have

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    THANKS for your quick reply. How many of your seven gu's would you trade for my ORIOLE gu and auto cards (on post #6) ? PLMK. Have a good night, Rodney

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                      THANKS for your quick reply. How many of your seven gu's would you trade for my ORIOLE gu and auto cards (on post #6) ? PLMK. Have a good night, Rodney
                      just made big deal all gu gone

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        just 3 autos left

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If you're interested, I'll do either one of the ORIOLE cards I mentioned on post #6l for your three auto's (none are what I collect). PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                            If you're interested, I'll do either one of the ORIOLE cards I mentioned on post #6l for your three auto's (none are what I collect). PLMK. Thanks, Rodney
                            wow thanks for the great offer will def pass

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks for the quick reply. No problem. Have a good night, Rodney

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X